Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao is this still a thing:gokulaugh: Why tf Oda would not mention in the manga if Sanjis RS bend Kings beak? Now the RS gone too and there was nothing mentioned. This the same mangaka that made Odens tall ass sword fit Zoros hand no problem and you cant now believe that a beak was made more curved? Plus using real life dinosaur as a example?! this one piece lmao:milaugh:
Damn coming back to this thread after proven right rightfully would be soo Satisfying... laugh all you want..

but we'll have the last laugh hahahah

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
keep making joke out of yourself first off you're pointing out the most inconsistent thing to prove you point.. size
When the design choices and inconsistency was pointed out, the inconsistency doesn't exist but now it is inconsistent because it doesn't suit your argument.

second of all i wasn't surging about size i was arguing about designs..
And real life Brachiosauruses are snakes right?
Triceratops fly like Helicopters right?
Right? LMFAOOOO

3rd you are contradicting the logic you use to claim King's change in base for due to bent beak.. saying the bend would be reflected upon his base form
Oden cut Dragon Kaido.
Base Kaido also has the scar.

If Sanji bent Zoan King's beak, his base nose should also be disfigured.

similarly if he didn't bleed in his DF form.. why would he bleed in his base you dolt!
So he didn't bleed in his DF form right?
So how is the beak even bent lol?

If the nose is disfigured, you bleed through the nose. Proves that none of that shit ever happened outside of your dreams.

Logic full of fallacies and garbage arguments.

Top tier WITH the Raid Suit hahaha, I swear, even can't read two simple lines.
And the petition to Zoro is for the "bros/respect" moment, lmao :suresure:
"What sanji said about raid suit means he's top tier"
"But what sanji said in the other scene, it's not true. It's just for the respect moment"
Uh oh, seems like someone is already backpedalling his argument:fujilaugh:

When the design choices and inconsistency was pointed out, the inconsistency doesn't exist but now it is inconsistent because it doesn't suit your argument.
there aren't any realistic inconsistencies in design .. and size is generally inconsistent in one piece.. why would it suit my argument when its not something I'm arguing about... bruh what did you eat this morning

again im arguing about realistic design inconsistencies not size..

do you not realize the strawman here mate?!

I'm don't I'm not reading you drivel i haven't the time to spend on humbly discussing with an ignorant ignoramus sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.