Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda smacking in the face again the cult and proving why Luffy, Kid and Law play in another tier than the other SN.

And damn, enhanced Big Mom > Kaido :kawak:

Sanji's eyebrow changed its direction, like Germa's bros, so that's the indicator for a new mode now? Funny :kobeha:
Hinted by Zoro btw lmao.

Damnnnnnnnn, RS Sanji would be top tier and the second to Luffy and that's why it was needed to be removed:crazwhat:

And btw, now we know why the change of scenario for Zoro and Sanji.
While Sanji is on the left side of the skull (left wing):

Zoro is on the right side (right wing):

Well, I though it would be something more meaningful, but, it's good I guess :kayneshrug:
And another "bro/wing" moment.

P.S: Sanji invisibility skill? or pure speed?
P.S2: at the end we got again the gag technique, HM. I guess it fits for the situation...
Sanji with the greatest power up he got in his life still knows half dead zoro would woop him...but hey,if your delusion makes you happy who am i to judge

Have I misunderstood or it's like Sanji underwent SOME permanent physical transformation without any mental alteration?

If it depends on me, I would prefer that our cook will now be a LITTLE more chilled and Ice-hearted than he what we have witnessed POST-3D2Y in Kamaballa with the transvestites.
Just a little more, allowing him to be always the surprising tactician and game changer but not enough to become able do hurt women

Lanji has been running or getting captured for the whole arc how would there be collateral.
The BM fights in this arc seem to be destroying the castle and kaidos subordinates left and right so...
Yeah but the BM fight has been mostly in hallways, Meme throwing Ikokus that never hit anything but walls and then we got Midd bringing down 2 towers like the ones that Zoro cut at the beginning of the raid. Underwhelming.

Yeah but the BM fight has been mostly in hallways, Meme throwing Ikokus that never hit anything but walls and then we got Midd bringing down 2 towers like the ones that Zoro cut at the beginning of the raid. Underwhelming.
Yeah tbf it wasnt "cut onigashimas horn off" or "destroy half of kaidos house" type destruction...but i dont know maybe im wrong but i just feel like BM has been destroying shit left and right ever since the raid began.
Like,its not her scale,its her consistency on fuckin shit up.
But yeah,she do got TERRIBLE aim

I’m giving this chapter 4/5. Big Mom is busted and I like seeing her praise Law and Kid.

Sanji is finally about to whoop Queens ass.

Sanji just clearly acknowledge Zoro as his surperior. We also got all of the first mates on one page which was fire.

Appo should be in Black Beards crew. He is a true Pirate.

Status
Not open for further replies.