Spoiler One Piece Chapter 969 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
the Bari Bari no mi looked like absolute fodder tier defense
No the barrier fruit is Unbreakable. Literally no one has ever broken it. Not even bird cage could break it.

What's dumb is that Oden couldn't just WAIT IT OUT. Why didn't he just sit there and wait for days if he had to for Old boy and Fodderochi to just starve and let down the barrier and then kill them... NOPE... Instead he just got low diffed

I'm not saying that Oden is weak, but his fandom gotta accept that he was greatly overestimated.

- He's not a Mid Top Tier, maybe not even low top.
- He's not destroying Prime Marco.
- He scarred a severly weaker Kaido who fought a battle against Prime Moria who's like what ? YC2?

It more and more looks like Oden scarring Kaido was that he used everything he had left for a last desperate attack.

Man, I feel so bad for Granpa Hyo
He had is wife along with 16 children getting slaughtered!

This is soo fucking sad, specially that Hyo is one of the Wano characters I truly fell in love with. He just feels like your kind always smiling kindhearted grandfather!

Also, it's interesting to see Barrier Ability standing up against a monster like Oden. It just shows you how powerful that ability is!

What's sooo interesting though is that, both of those powers on Orochi's side, actually now belongs to two allies and friends of Luffy (Bon Chan and Bartolomeo)

I also think it's so great for Oda that he's re-using the abilities we got in this flashback with dead people. This way, he can actually save unique new DF for new characters who will show up in present time, and not waste those abilities on flashback characters who will not reappear again.

Also, it makes Oda implement the idea of DF reincarnation in the story more than the (Ace-Sabo) plot which was only one time

So hear me out guys... Haki allows you to fight against DF users it allows you to counter their DF powers and damage their tru body for example Luffy is made out of rubber and if you punch him it wouldn't heart him but if you use haki you'll be able to damage Luffy's body and same thing about barrier DF user. If you use haki on barrier you'll be able to break it unless the haki of the DF user is tronger or equal to yours, and we know that Oden had haki (I personally always ranked Oden as YC+ level same as Rayleigh and I know that almost all of you disagree with me but even we all cen agree that for YC level Oden that barrier would be nathing unless the grandfather had stronger haki than Oden which I doubt) so the only possibility for Oden not being able to cut barrier is that if he got scared/threatened by Kaido. I don't think that after trawling with Wh and Roger he didn't hear about Kaido or even seen him fighting against them (so there's a potential that Oden knew how powerful Kaido is) and Orochi threatened Oden through Kaido (which we saw in previous chapter).

Status
Not open for further replies.