Spoiler One Piece Chapter 969 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Topi you need to read your Topi piece .
Topi piece where Luffy called Zoro as useless while not long after he also said "I can't be PK without Sanji"?
Topi Piece where Hawkins nailed Zoro and Zoro ended up got nursed, while not long after Katakuri tried to sneak attack distracted Sanji and ended up missed?
Topi Piece where Kamazou stabbed Zoro and Zoro ended up got nursed again, meanwhile Sanji offpanelled a Flying Six?
Topi Piece where Salty Zoro tried to attack base Sanji with his new sword and to nobody surprise, it got dodged too?

Well, it's called One Piece in everywhere else but your Moss Temple.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Topi piece where Luffy called Zoro as useless while not long after he also said "I can't be PK without Sanji"?
Topi Piece where Hawkins nailed Zoro and Zoro ended up got nursed, while not long after Katakuri tried to sneak attack distracted Sanji and ended up missed?
Topi Piece where Kamazou stabbed Zoro and Zoro ended up got nursed again, meanwhile Sanji offpanelled a Flying Six?
Topi Piece where Salty Zoro tried to attack base Sanji with his new sword and to nobody surprise, it got dodged too?

We're not mentioning characters who aren't relevant to the chapter.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

Selfish MC calling people useless as soon as they stop giving a shit about him and go their own way.
There was no Luffy, Tama and Komainu behind Sanjino.
On-panel feats>off-panel feats.
Topi Piece didnt hear about gags.
Anything else in Topi Piece? Mimimi :catblush:

Hmm topi piece is a great work in my opinion that is based on your headcanons Great work bro it can rival Op after centuries

Then it's not too surprising that Oden got owned like that, even very powerful people are not safe from weird and/or nerfed moments to stop them from destroying their ennemies.
Post automatically merged:

I gotta give it to Oda, he's not afraid of mocking and ridiculizing his own country stereotypes.

Wait, so now Kaido wankers are saying that Kaido was much weaker when he fought Moria. Sure, Kaido was weak, but saying that he was way weak has no valid argument.

Face it, other than Buggy, the Shichibukai were well-selected.
I think WG just wanted those below Buggy , which included 5 Elbaf Giants ( Hajrudin Stansen Rodo Goldberg Gerd ) , and Impel Down former inmates who Whitebeard refused to take on

Status
Not open for further replies.