Spoiler One Piece Chapter 969 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is only ruined for 14-year old idiots who don't have an ounce of reading comprehension and are stuck in their pre-puberty power-scaling-nonsense.

Sorry, but this had to be said.
You know what, I don't give a single fuck anymore. :myman:
Since this isn't a place you can discuss OP properly anymore anyway, I will call those idiots out for what they are.
The man is dropping the hard truths here lmao
But can't deny anything you are saying here tho :kata:

H

Homelander

i ll judge after chapter comes out. I think this is what oda wanted someone like oden can fall. He is flawed like anyone.

Why he put hyo above wano people . Maybe he was like father figure to him . He shared most of his time with yakuza so it kinda makes sense hyo was most loyal figure in wano.

There obviously has to be a reason why Oden is doing all of this.
Of course it is, since Orochi's clan is holding Hyou and his family hostage, threatening to give the signal to kill them if Oden doesn't surrender immediately.

Oden is a good dude at heart and surrenders in order to free Hyou and his family in 5 years. They also promised him a ship so he could leave Wano and start a new life with his family somewhere else.

To Oden that humiliation was worth it, if he could safe the life of a friend because of it.

Of course it is, since Orochi's clan is holding Hyou and his family hostage, threatening to give the signal to kill them if Oden doesn't surrender immediately.

Oden is a good dude at heart and surrenders in order to free Hyou and his family in 5 years. They also promised him a ship so he could leave Wano and start a new life with his family somewhere else.

To Oden that humiliation was worth it, if he could safe the life of a friend because of it.
Ummmm is odd for someone who should lead a country put the security of one above all the country inhabitants.

Plus believing the promise from someone who tried to kill your son is dumb.

It is only ruined for 14-year old idiots who don't have an ounce of reading comprehension and are stuck in their pre-puberty power-scaling-nonsense.

Sorry, but this had to be said.
Bro i defendcone piece when it needs to be, but you got to call BS when you see it. This guy waited 5 years because hyo was jailed and for a ship. You kidding me? So people are suffering, dying,Shisui gets stolen etc.... He surpose to be a man of action. He trash

Status
Not open for further replies.