Powers & Abilities Hell Memories

It could become a mode now that Sanji has unlocked his exoskeleton. Prior to that, I see it only as a single attack, because it is hard to imagine being able to fight while on fire for extended periods of time.
Why? Sanji never mentioned or shown problems of having his legs on fire, why would it be any different from having his whole body on fire? It's not like only his legs are fire resistant.

Why? Sanji never mentioned or shown problems of having his legs on fire, why would it be any different from having his whole body on fire? It's not like only his legs are fire resistant.
Diable Jambe not hurting Sanji can easily be explained away by CoA.

Lighting ones whole body on fire and possibly sustaining that for 15-20+ minutes or even longer, with no adverse effects would be pretty far fetched.

I'm not sure, since he shouts "Hell Memories" when landing his kick both times. When he uses Diable Jambe, he only refers to it while being in his DJ stance, like Luffy with his Gears, then he shouts the name of an actual attack when landing his kick.

The first time Sanji just said Diable Jamble and then started to combine with other moves.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Diable Jambe not hurting Sanji can easily be explained away by CoA.

Lighting ones whole body on fire and possibly sustaining that for 15-20+ minutes or even longer, with no adverse effects would be pretty far fetched.
I mean usually if your genes involve fire production then in the least you are extensively protected against it.

I think it's a particular technique Sanji can use intermittently given the huge disparity in it's power to his regular moves I don't think he can spam it
true it seems like a jump given he hasn't intensified his base leg flames YET..

but then again in you go back to TB he was constantly on fire given the situation was very sentiment driven.

So if that element or in other words something contemporarily infuriating happens ig he'd be on fire till he scorches then opponent to death lol