G

Gorosei Informer

Wait are we on break this week?
I think we got trolled? The leakers announced a break last chapter, but no break was announced in the chapter as far as I know. Maybe in the Raws/originals of the chapter? I didn't see it mentioned in the translated version but I've not read the official translation either. We are due an Oda break though but Lance is posting a hint/reaction already which is completely unexpected.

I suspect even though it's a slim chance, we are being purposely trolled as Zoro's birthday is this Thursday lol.

We're meant to be on an Oda break this week anyway but now I'm definitely not sure what's going on anymore.

:zorothink::robinsweat::sanjimeh:

People expecting sanji to win against queen next chapter.

Imagine if sanji actually loses or takes beating in next chapter....just saying 😙😙
He will sure start to take a beating, Queen will recognize he understimated Sanji after "Hell Memories", and he was asking for the suit earlier.
Well, not to mention Sanji was supposed to be done after the "Brachio Snake"

But since Sanji destroyed the suit and said he will find another way to win, then its basically already built how it is going to end

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He will sure start to take a beating, Queen will recognize he understimated Sanji after "Hell Memories", and he was asking for the suit earlier.
Well, not to mention Sanji was supposed to be done after the "Brachio Snake"

But since Sanji destroyed the suit and said he will find another way to win, then its basically already built how it is going to end
Of course sanji will win. This is clear as day.