Spoiler One Piece Chapter 969 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So ...we are doomed :feelscryingman:
yep
It's basically why I've said earlier that the flashback was not as good as it is supposed to be, and it was written BADLY imo.

In fact, the only thing I have enjoyed in this flashback is Korozomi family. orochi and the old grandma and old grandpa. They were the ONLY interesting parts of this flashback.

To me, Oden's journey with WB/Roger...etc. Was a big fail, it's just HYPE, unnecessary hype we all know about. The only reason people enjoyed it, is because it had the faces of "Roger/WB/Rayleigh/Scopper/Oden...etc"

But as of context? it was poor imo. And Orochi and that old grandma carried this flashback and made it 10 times more entertaining and better for me

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
IWill Make a List about Off-Panelled thread :

-> Shiki vs Garp & Sengoku
-> Kaidou vs Linkin.
-> Roger vs Whitebeard
-> Blackbeard vs Revolution Army
-> the 4 Revolutionary vs the 2 Admirals
-> Kid vs the Sweet Commander
-> Urouge vs the Sweet Commander

:pepeanger: 🇻🇳
Lh
He tried so hard...and got so far...but in the end, it doesn’t even matter 😔
Post automatically merged:

For a second I thought you wrote Linkdin hahahaha.
Same energy :luuh:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Small chance but what if the fruit that old lady gave Orochi isnt Orochi fruit but instead Kaido's Dragon fruit?
It looks like it has scales, works for Orochi too, I know but if he gave Kaido his DF in return for the protection it would explain a lot.
Maybe in the past, Kaido didn't have his DF and that is how Moriah went toe to toe with Kaido. :unsure:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
IWill Make a List about Off-Panelled thread :

-> Shiki vs Garp & Sengoku
-> Kaidou vs Linkin.
-> Roger vs Whitebeard
-> Blackbeard vs Revolution Army
-> the 4 Revolutionary vs the 2 Admirals
-> Kid vs the Sweet Commander
-> Urouge vs the Sweet Commander

:pepeanger: 🇻🇳
Lh
Am really still sad for Roger vs Whitebeard. I hope Oda chose to spare it for a greater good.

T

The Penguin

Are you saying that those guys are fodders? Getting their asses kicked by a bunch of kids.
Post automatically merged:

I think it will take 2 chapters and a half. It's a bit hard to see oden like this after seeing him having the time of his life with roger and whitebeard.
Nope. I'm saying that the cowboy themed dude resembles a lot like this cap Marine...

Face, glasses, hair, muscles...

Status
Not open for further replies.