Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! The game's starting date will be Sunday 21st, so 10 days from now. I'm unable to get this started before then as this week has been pretty hectic, and next week is looking just as. I'm really sorry about the delay, hopefully it still works out for you. That start date is a pinky promise though, even if I have to forego sleep and take PTO to get the ball rolling. Those things will happen either way as always when running these things lol.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Hello! The game's starting date will be Sunday 21st, so 10 days from now. I'm unable to get this started before then as this week has been pretty hectic, and next week is looking just as. I'm really sorry about the delay, hopefully it still works out for you. That start date is a pinky promise though, even if I have to forego sleep and take PTO to get the ball rolling. Those things will happen either way as always when running these things lol.

I often forget you are canadian so ill trust this apology :endthis:

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

10 days away is perfect for me to sort out some real life things before the game starts :blush:

Zemmi

GodMommie

Sorry Novas, doesn't work for me *Oh darn* You know us Americans love our Thanksgiving...... soooooooooo much yummy food

Guess I will have to sub out after all :myman:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

All is forgiven Nova

P.S. gimme an indie role

Works well for my ToS game. Not sure i can promise the same activity then but yes i won't miss the game still.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Cheesecake <3.

I try not playing like a Serial Killer this time if I roll Town. Pinky promise. Though RNG shooting was fun last game.
Just hope Novas doesn't give you a town role, with a scum character and scum abilities this time xD

I’m pretty sure you won’t listen to me but you will listen to him. :josad:

So I gotta do what I can :kayneshrug:
Clever :myman:
shut up you're playing
I'm aware lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.