Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
JDB is already retired and he only play on my Hosted game. I dont want to force him again with.
Its okay if you really dont want to play btw, I know you were afraid of being yeet on D0 😂😂

But seriously, I just want to Kil- I mean play with you and Nat for the last time.

@Natalija Lets have some fun.
Drago, TAC also play on this game right?
Kiwi and Mel already subbed out so.... why not you joining us since this is the big game event every year? :pepemotion:
I would have played to kil *cough* as you wanted but as I said I have exam due so I won't be able to read posts and maintain activity. Sorry dear....

@Reborn @Natalija come join, this will be my last mafia game. Please.
JDB is already retired and he only play on my Hosted game. I dont want to force him again with.
Its okay if you really dont want to play btw, I know you were afraid of being yeet on D0 😂😂

But seriously, I just want to Kil- I mean play with you and Nat for the last time.

@Natalija Lets have some fun.
Drago, TAC also play on this game right?
Kiwi and Mel already subbed out so.... why not you joining us since this is the big game event every year? :pepemotion:
I’m already retired, but I’m sure it’ll be fun and I’ll be rooting for ya to finally kill Light :shocking:

Status
Not open for further replies.