[FNZ] Light game Game 00 : One Piece Wano Kuni act 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Either Rej trying to get reactions or he is real a member of the mafia who try use the chance to kill of TAC. I still can't choose between Admiral or Rej, but @TheAncientCenturion you should vote against Lee to protect yourself. If Lee is a member of the Mafia, the chance of Rej beeing one too is very high.
Isn't voting for Rej (who is more sus currently than Lee) also valid?

AL sama

Red Haired
Vote Lynch Reborn
Vote Lynch @TheAncientCenturion.
Vote Lynch Admiral Lee Hung
Vote Lynch @TheAncientCenturion
Vote lynch The Ancient Centurion
Vote lynch Admiral Lee Hung
Vote lynch Playa :daydream:
vote count
TAC 1 vote
lee 2 votes
rej 1 vote
playa 1 vote​

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I think Cinera unvoted me?
Post automatically merged:

However, TAC has been very passionate, and clear in his defense which is a Town read for me, so I am less suspicious of him now. I would unvote for now I think, but as he's still the one I'm most suspicious of, I'll lynch him if no better candidate presents theirself.
Unvote.
Right here I believe.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Hey, So I'm not gonna be very active for the next 12 or so hours the last Hurt and Heal game took a hell of a toll on me, so I want to log off for a while and recharge. That said, on with the game.

Town is in a very precarious position right now. There are only three Town members left (and assuming Mafia (which seems likely)) two Mafia remain. If we Mislynch a Townie right now, it would be two Town members vs Two Mafia members. Mafia would kill a Town at night, and then Lynch the other tomorrow. At all costs today, we must avoid a Mislynch. A No Lynch is vastly superior.

That said, my thoughts regarding yesterday. I think we were too hasty with the Major Lynch, and I mentioned that I was much more suspicious of Rej due to their opportunistic Lynch votes. Unfortunately, I didn't log on again before the vote closed.

My Scum read as of now is Rej. There's one other Scum, but I'm not sure who, and I don't want to cast suspicion on a Townie and lead a Mislynch. Thus, while I'm suspicious of Rej I wouldn't vote for him now because of the aforementioned danger of a Mislynch.

My strongest Town read is still Reborn.

If anyone has any useful information from their Night Action (that would lead to identifying Scum) please come forward now as we're in injury time. A mistake at this point would be fatal.
There won't be mislynch this time. Reborn guarantees. Take your time and recover.. I will be going to bed and it's around 11 here.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Vote lynch @playa4321

I have a feeling scum tries to get me lynched and now just relaxes and takes a backseat.

These votes against TAC, I don´t know but it feel kinda strange how @Admiral Lee Hung and @Rej jump directly against TAC.
In my opinion either Cinera or TAC aren´t really belongs to the mafias, because that I prefar more to a vote against Admiral or Rej who see the chance to kill of TAC. In another way Reborn is really a good mafiaplayer, lasttime he was a mafiaplayer yet bring good arguments and people don´t vote against him. I think we should take more our votes against these threes and see where we going to.
This post makes a shady impression, like Playa trying to get credit for "knowing" TAC was town...

I am Tama I will revenge Ace

So after reading the pages I only noticed how Cinera and TAC vote against each other. A very early move of both users, the question is now if a Mad killer would do the same move? Voting that early to take the attention against himself? Don´t know much but I feeling like two town member just vote against each other right now.:unsure:
this doesn't sound as confident as your entrance post
Yeah their are most like two mafias vs 5 town member.
here you sounded more confident about 2 mafias being in the game, is it TMI and you basically confirmed it?

from my perspective Playa sounds like a person who is not scumhunting, but rather shading people.

@Reborn @Kiwipom @Cinera
Vote with me

gonna go to bed, wont be available for 13 hours or so

Last edited:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
First of all we have no clue whether there are two mafias or one..

Let's assume one so we have to eliminate that user who seem to give biggest mafia vibe.

Now, the user I think is townie is @Rej

@Cinera @playa4321 @Kiwipom are in my suspect list if I will Lynch anyone today then it will be from among these three
why are you so sure about Rej being a townie?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Because he is totally straight forward about things.

There is transparency.

You are being shady...not revealing much

Playa he is simply jumping on the guns when opportunity comes

Cinera is giving vibe of an expert assassion lol
I simply don't think it's smart to be revealing our characters like TAC and Rej were doing. While best case scenario is the mafia fake claim a character and someone else have it. But chances are, if we were all to reveal our characters, mafia could wait until they know which characters haven't been taken and claim to be them.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I simply don't think it's smart to be revealing our characters like TAC and Rej were doing. While best case scenario is the mafia fake claim a character and someone else have it. But chances are, if we were all to reveal our characters, mafia could wait until they know which characters haven't been taken and claim to be them.
Nah.. it's not about revealing characters but engaging into discussions

Whom you think is Mafia as of now?

Status
Not open for further replies.