Anime & Manga "Rooftop is a filler. It was just for fanservice."

Who knows more about the canon of OP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nah that's just playing with oda's credibility here fam

its not filler but is something consistent with oda's ideas that he puts a selected few "relevant" on a designated spotlight and here it was SN and i don't think it gets any fairer than that.. whats flabbergasting is Kid and law not showing awakening on the roof.. it would have gone splendidly with Coc chap side by side but i reckon kid's a Conqueror and it would have been odd if he didn't pull Acoc like zoro and Luffy.. but anyway..

Roof top fight is as consistent plot progression as it gets i reckon.

B

Ballel

HopOnTheHype aka 'hop on the cock'.

He got banned for bragging about sexually enslaving people and when he was called out he accused users of 'KiNk sHaMiNg'.

homosexual weak servant (like his father)
Who? Zoro?? Where is Zoro a servant and are you talking about Ushimaru being a servant? We don't even know if he's Zoro's dad

One is German one is a Jew, so.....

:yasu:
Wait this trav guy is German ? I do have political religious debate with trav on this forum before.. He make many dumb stalemate like wars are caused by religion, etc. I have to prove him wrong. Then it got censored due off topic warfare.
What next you are going tell that trav is secretly nazi guy supporter. He did talk about race stuff before.
I am pretty sure this jew is not even religious Jew guy.
Must be race stuff.
Post automatically merged:

I do sleep and walk on house rooftop before. Can I can join rooftop club now ?

Last edited:
all fights are fanservice, so cry some more sanji will never be on the rooftop:steef:
He will reach the rooftop...

Where Zoro will use him as a trampoline to kill Kaido...
Post automatically merged:

Don’t care Sanji still over homosexual weak servant (like his father) swordsman
Least homophobic Judge's Son fan

Last edited: