Anime & Manga "Rooftop is a filler. It was just for fanservice."

Who knows more about the canon of OP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tell me again that Rooftop wasn't fanservice to boost sales by wanking Luffy and Zoro( *especially him)

Oda held back Yonko, Law and Kid from going all out to have the most loved and wanked character by fans ; Zoro be the spotlight

Rooftop = fanservice

Tell me again that Rooftop wasn't fanservice to boost sales by wanking Luffy and Zoro( *especially him)

Oda held back Yonko, Law and Kid from going all out to have the most loved and wanked character by fans ; Zoro be the spotlight

Rooftop = fanservice
still canon so please cry us a river drama queen
Post automatically merged:

Cry no acoc for midd its only reserved for the strongest
🥱
he does have coc though, so there is the possibility of him unlocking acoc next arc or something

Last edited:

Rooftop = fanservice
yeah oden was speaking bullshit when he wrote this in his journal

and advCoC ,asura return ,hakai and mainly the main reason you want it to be filler- Zoro's feats are all filler that was all drawn by Oda for the chapter not color spread or coverpage but for main canon chapter

Keep coping :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Rooftop = fanservice
Okay I will. It is not fanservice. It never was fanservice. It will never be fanservice. Cope hard ma boy :kuzanshut: