Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i mean, I would be happy if they are investing this much into this but a weeb show having one of the highest budgest in recorded history seems very unlikely.
As I said, the franchise is worth more than $20 Billion dollars. A weeb show or anything, it generates money. I mean, Game of Thrones, with its books and everything along with the show has generated a revenue of a little under $6 Billion dollars in its 25 years of existence. I see no reason for Netflix to not invest that much considering the potential revenue they can gain. And OP has a really big prior audience too.

Inaki admits he never even read One Piece before, but plans to research as much as he can to perform a great Luffy for the fans.

Eh, this is nothing new. Actors are chosen for their skill in auditions and not how much they know about the source material. Tom Holland was a better Spiderman actor than Maguire and Garfield combined and yet he knew little about Spider-Man beforehand.

Sanji at the very least looking brutal unlike Zoloser. And I believe he actually really fits for this role.
Post automatically merged:

It screams woke garbage all over it. and zoros actor so far the worst, you need fearce animal not some lover boy band dude
Exactly my thoughts...Zoro is not looking good at all. So Sanji will carry the show. But one more thing, Sanji better have haircut like Draco Malfoy in first two HP movies..he don't need that emo haircut thing lol.
I'm not sure about Nami...I mean her appearence suits very well, but she can't became show carrier, but at least girl was huge Nami fan so probably could work with it. Luffy is looking good to some point. Usopp is great.

Zoro's actor looks like an idol in some photos because this is a very popular aesthetic in east Asia nowadays. These pale shiny faces and rosy cheeks are always created by makeup tho, so put some different makeup on that guy and he'll look vastly different.

NGL that could look good in the live action!

If they'll even get as far as enies lobby
Actually not, I saw his fighting scene on youtube. Yes, he knows choreography and possibly could be good fighter, but even with make up he will look too smooth and don't give right vibes. At least for now

Last edited:
Actually not, I saw his fighting scene on youtube. Yes, he knows choreography and possibly could be good fighter, but even with make up he will look too smooth and don't give right vibes. At least for now
I had the same thoughts about Zoro when his name leaked. However, I made my research and came across his performance in Overdrive where he plays a reckless, and competitive driver. I was completely sold, and rooting for him to get the role.

That mv was the cherry on the top. Picture Mackenyu as Zoro and the girl following him around as Tashigi.

"Eminem" is way more ripped then zoro actor. You better hope they dont stand next to eachother
:lawsigh:

The actors are just doing their jobs, please fuck off

The show will suck, and if they use Sanjis DJ before enies than the show is garbage anyways
Pretty sure they're gonna drop a few hints here and there about Diable Jambe

Like having vapor being emitted from his body when he gets angry kinda like with the absalom fight