Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lmao half of the comments are “inAki hAs pErFect lUffY vIBes”
That dude looks nothing like Luffy, anyone can act cheery for 30 seconds. Its the Luffy’s cocky and serious scenes I am worried about and hope this guy does Luffy’s character justice because these are the moments what make Luffy as Luffy.
I'm not sure that he will be strong at the very begining...they could change that.
I
I feel that Sanji will use hands in fight

Theres no way oda goner let them do that.
Well, ok maybe Luffy will be strong, but Sanji actually could use hands. I feel that they could do that to change show in more realistic way, case some Sanji moves is impossible to show, plus kickboxing could work pretty well there. But then again that depends on author. DO you believe in three sword style from Zoro? In real world it wouldn't work ever. So depends.

News from One Piece Live Action series!!! First season will have 10 episodes and Netflix will participate.

Source: Redon mangahelpers.

Sounds cringe, Anime just does not work in live action
the character designs are just too exaggerated for it properly translate into live action like alot of the strawhats would have to be entirely cgi just proving that it cant be made without animation defeating the point of making real life to begin with

Well, ok maybe Luffy will be strong, but Sanji actually could use hands. I feel that they could do that to change show in more realistic way, case some Sanji moves is impossible to show, plus kickboxing could work pretty well there. But then again that depends on author. DO you believe in three sword style from Zoro? In real world it wouldn't work ever. So depends.
so take away a part of sanjis character one of the main things that shows the influence of zeff on sanji, i think sanjis only using his legs is way easier to replicate (they will use a stunt double for alot of the fights and cgi for the super crazy kicks) than zoros three sword style,alot of things in entertainment media make no sence in the real world but everyone ignores it.

If they change these things then what is even the point of live action
One Piece is not about fights?:D
Post automatically merged:

so take away a part of sanjis character one of the main things that shows the influence of zeff on sanji, i think sanjis only using his legs is way easier to replicate (they will use a stunt double for alot of the fights and cgi for the super crazy kicks) than zoros three sword style,alot of things in entertainment media make no sence in the real world but everyone ignores it.
Well, Sanji's character is more about gentlemen codex...not using hands in fights is rule looking good only on screen of manga or anime.
Case just saying, he said that he can't use hands in fight to not hurt em? Well, then what is that? Sanji is using hands to place em on ground, that is definately way to hurt your hands.

Last edited:
Lmao half of the comments are “inAki hAs pErFect lUffY vIBes”
That dude looks nothing like Luffy, anyone can act cheery for 30 seconds. Its the Luffy’s cocky and serious scenes I am worried about and hope this guy does Luffy’s character justice because these are the moments what make Luffy as Luffy.
Trying to cast Luffy is an impossible job.

One Piece is not about fights?:D
these are fundamental parts of their character.
Well, Sanji's character is more about gentlemen codex...not using hands in fights is rule looking good only on screen of manga or anime.
from zeff, think about judge hated that sanji wanted be a chef but sanji learnt to figth without his hands to keep his abilty to cook safe.
Case just saying, he said that he can't use hands in fight to not hurt em? Well, then what is that? Sanji is using hands to place em on ground, that is definately way to hurt your hands.
So your comapreing handstand to receiving/giving powerfull attacks that can destory walls of buildings and more.

S

stealthblack

Time for the kick in the nutts.

Get ready

Just Like ViZ or mangaplus, this live action can't call zoro " Zoro" because of copywrigt, so they will call him "ZOLO"

Enjoy
Post automatically merged:

But You are în luck, cowboy bebop seems trash so they may cancel op show fast too

Last edited by a moderator: