Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I have proof
:goyea:

lol ugh
theres a certain sense of cockiness/ sarcasm when you play here as opposed to nf.
There is? That's just my default.

I've noticed a bit of chatter about interactions, I actually haven't read the first few pages, but I would like to bring up that in the last Death Note game hosted by Ratchet, Light started alone and he had to recruit his gf (or it might have been vice versa).

In any case, that still could be the case here, so interaction reads might be null. But Ratchet has probably also mixed up this set up quite a bit. Just something to keep in mind.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Im so sad its almost over, took them 6 years to make this.

How long is it gonna take for the next one :josad:
considering the amount of money this will get them, and the increased fanbase, im sure they can expand on this fast and make Riot Cinematic Universe lmao

It’s too early to have too many thoughts lol. Biggest thing that ping’d me is Zemmi talking about you/Enryu. That comment would actually have me keeping a close eye on Zemmi later if one of you flips mafia. That’s my early tinfoil at least.

And yeah I think Vander is Warwick. Too much stuff fits.
I'd actually agree this post looks scummy in a vacuum.

Ties together a handful of players without actually giving an opinion on anyone.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
After Plat's game, never trusting Prof again.

That miller stuff :zosleepy:

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
i imagine kira has a day flavor cop so he can yeet that player at night

the more claims, the more extra kills he gets

and he probabaly has a fake claim as well so we dont day 1 full claim and yeet him

There is? That's just my default.

I've noticed a bit of chatter about interactions, I actually haven't read the first few pages, but I would like to bring up that in the last Death Note game hosted by Ratchet, Light started alone and he had to recruit his gf (or it might have been vice versa).

In any case, that still could be the case here, so interaction reads might be null. But Ratchet has probably also mixed up this set up quite a bit. Just something to keep in mind.
I would rate that informative
but that doesnt exist here

:moonwalk:

Status
Not open for further replies.