[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will because it will make sense why you jumped on a non logical response about me as scum and pushed on it when I flip town. This goes for if I die today or later.

Sense the reason is stupid.
You are, by your own admission, contributing little and don't really have any investment into this game, so why exactly should I or anyone who votes you be held accountable? You know better than this, if I were scum I could *very* easily talk my way out of mislynching you. At least from what you have provided so far. And that's just the hypothetical case - since I'm town, you're just causing needless confusion by playing selfish/bad townie (if you are one).

Currently I'm siding towards this being just posturing from you though, because you pretended not to give a shit and then immediately got defensive when I called your bluff.

Zemmi

GodMommie
You are, by your own admission, contributing little and don't really have any investment into this game, so why exactly should I or anyone who votes you be held accountable? You know better than this, if I were scum I could *very* easily talk my way out of mislynching you. At least from what you have provided so far. And that's just the hypothetical case - since I'm town, you're just causing needless confusion by playing selfish/bad townie (if you are one).

Currently I'm siding towards this being just posturing from you though, because you pretended not to give a shit and then immediately got defensive when I called your bluff.
Not reading

Sorry for being snappy just not in a great mood.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I'm honestly just too tired & busy to argue this game especially over stupid ignorant reasons. So this is how I will be helpful. Town can look back at the stupid reason which I was accuses which was basically starting conversation going in the game. :milaugh:
I just ignore the tags and coast :yearight:

Status
Not open for further replies.