[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said "you know better" in fact I am saying the opposite, you don't know how I play at all, hence why your read is horrible, even though I think it's horrible all together, you are literally suspecting me for getting people talking and encouraging conversation in the game.
How are you doing this again?

Also, why do you think I'm scummy if I don't know what to expect from your play?

Zemmi

GodMommie
Do you think Ultra is scum or that he just has a bad read? They’re not super compatible.
I honestly am not a fan how he jumped upon your bad reasoning. Though I do kinda find him to be impuslive in game and kinda not logical at times (no offense). It's like in the last game when I was trying to decide to invest between him and Flower for guilty vote I felt unacceptable, I went with Flower because I would see him playing more hazardously then Flower would with that vote.

I don't care, because the implication is that I ought to care more about what other people think. Crazy concept for a serial sheeper, but this is how I operate. Also meta is not more important than object level play. I'll take note of it but I'm not going to go "Oh ok have a nice day Zemmi."
And why not? What's stopping you from letting her go on other people's meta reads?

I honestly am not a fan how he jumped upon your bad reasoning. Though I do kinda find him to be impuslive in game and kinda not logical at times (no offense). It's like in the last game when I was trying to decide to invest between him and Flower for guilty vote I felt unacceptable, I went with Flower because I would see him playing more hazardously then Flower would with that vote.
Prof explicitly did not suspect you, I made my own push. Furthermore, why did you town read *him* for his apparent "bad reasoning" on a push that doesn't even exist?

First off: I don’t think my reasoning was that bad lol, I think it was a viable theory to come back to later.

Second: Do you think he’s scum or has a bad read on you? Because you didn’t really answer me lol.

Zemmi

GodMommie
First off: I don’t think my reasoning was that bad lol, I think it was a viable theory to come back to later.

Second: Do you think he’s scum or has a bad read on you? Because you didn’t really answer me lol.
I would have no clue if he is scum or not, because it could be both. Scum or a very very bad read.

I am off to do raid....even though I don't feel like it but I'm obligated. I will be reading but not posting.

Zemmi

GodMommie

It's bad because I always point out possiblities as I go along in the game because once you are dead you can't go back and point them out, that is why you will always see me making posts like that. You can't say things or look back after you are dead and point things out, so I do it while I'm alive, even super early in the game. That way when town looks back when I can they can pick up on it if it makes sense at that time.

It's bad because I always point out possiblities as I go along in the game because once you are dead you can't go back and point them out, that is why you will always see me making posts like that. You can't say things or look back after you are dead and point things out, so I do it while I'm alive, even super early in the game. That way when town looks back when I can they can pick up on it if it makes sense at that time.
I don’t think anything you said makes my tinfoil bad logic lol.

Being wrong =/= a bad thought process.

Also I'm ignoring Ultra for the rest of the game, because I don't want to be an angry person right now :milaugh:
Don't make promises you can't keep Zemmi, if you had the capacity to just ignore me, you would have already done so. I'll have you calling me the son of a stray dog by the day's end, mark my words :zehaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.