[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I want you to explicitely tell me if there's any meaning at all to those comments or if it's a nothing urger, I'm assuming you're implying it's the latter but I want to hear it from you.
Do I really need to say it? Naturally we all should want to find Kira and off him.

I'm doing a 5D chess play here too

Do I really need to say it? Naturally we all should want to find Kira and off him.

I'm doing a 5D chess play here too

So here you are implying that there *is* something to the comments. Thing is, I don't really see you being so obvious if you were an L or a Near, nor would you want to spare a person you suspected was light.

Are you Ryuk?

it was almost exactly after that comment so you can understand why it can be viewed that way.
did you move your vote off zem because you thought she looked better after your interaction
or just because you felt the wagon wasnt going to pick up .
I moved it because I saw something worth pressuring baba about. But at this point idk if I'll be moving it back.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
So here you are implying that there *is* something to the comments. Thing is, I don't really see you being so obvious if you were an L or a Near, nor would you want to spare a person you suspected was light.

Are you Ryuk?
The something is lynching mafia.

I thought I didn't need to explain my fluffing.

Rest is overthinking

K.I.S.S. principle

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž

Are you Ryuk?
Also you're fishing for claims?

Only now did I notice :shocking:

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Notice the gifs Baba has been posting.

Exactly

My 5D chess play.

If you're Town and don't get it I'm honestly disappointed :catcry:

I moved it because I saw something worth pressuring baba about. But at this point idk if I'll be moving it back.
how were hints given in the last game you played
i doubt it was as obvious as alibaba made it to be

"But at this point idk if I'll be moving it back"
would be understandable if you read zem's slot a little differently now but you havent really confirmed that.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Yo didnt know this even started. Has anyone been lynched? This is turbo mafia or no?
No, this is a "light game", which means mechanically it's simple and most of the roles are Vanilla. There are currently 7.5 hours remaining in Day 1. Vote count will come in about an hour or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.