[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
And you clearly have outted yourself like that, because you just cheekily replied that you have claimed, and you have been hamfisting it with that apple eating gif.

Town, mafia, or indie. State now or forever rest your piece

@Alibaba
I didn't. You're thinking too straight.

5D chess play is not obvious.

That's not to say Enryu isn't scum, but if he's actually near you got some egg on everyone's faces here.

Idk why everyone goes about claiming very important roles on Day 1 with almost zero provocation. Why do I even bother.

Nothing suggests you got it.

The apple stuff I found funny and it was also with my avatar so that's why I was spamming it xD
If you're not going to be honest then I'm not going to remove my vote, you've been shifting between playing dumb and saying you've got some grand plan here and I'd rather just shoot first and ask questions later at this rate.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
If you're not going to be honest then I'm not going to remove my vote, you've been shifting between playing dumb and saying you've got some grand plan here and I'd rather just shoot first and ask questions later at this rate.
Do whatever you like. It's not fun to say the plan, else it will not work, and you're ruining with your poking.

Status
Not open for further replies.