[FNZ] Light game Game 00 : One Piece Wano Kuni act 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
:cheers:
anyway @Kiwipom not voting for Playa is worrying me, she tracked everything so far but didn't place a vote, she could safe playa by voting me or she could bus him to ground
Since D2 is over and I know I am cop and you are innocent then let me tell you one thing...

Analyze all of their post clearly tomorrow because Town victory will depend on you.

If I have to pick who could be Mafia between cinera and kiwi then I will go with kiwi because I found cinera very clear and straight forward while kiwi stayed less engaged and didn't take any decision that could have helped townie...

But it's me.. decide for yourself if this game extends till tomorrow

AL sama

Red Haired

Reborn

Reborn

Special Announcement

@Bogard approved ms as coach and I'll be coaching you guys from now on so if any of you wanna host and have played at lest 2 games than feel free to PM me.

I'll soon make a calendar where hosts can sign up if they wanna host a game.​
@playa4321 , @TheAncientCenturion and Rebornimformer definitely need some training lmao

Though I will be leaving so cant join but I hope by the time I come back we find more people playing mafia

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
  • You revealed yourself to be a competent player. I had to concede defeat in the verbal spar with you, and keeping you around would have severely limited what moves I could make. You and Reborn were the most competent players, unlike Reborn though, you were suspicious of me. I didn't fancy my chances with that.
  • You're a great player TAC, you have a bright Mafia future ahead of you. 😊
I’m the same guy who accidentally revealed my role in the first page. You know that right?

Reborn

@Reborn lynched my ass when I was telling him not to (no hard feelings Reborn lol)
Just by you telling me I can't stop lynching. You have to act like townie lol

But it was your first game so I can understand. And, it was my second game lol

@playa4321 if you are feeling bad then don't feel bad..its okay. We all make mistakes. Learn from it. Just keep playing and you will get better.

And, next time you play Zoro then believe in Luffy lmao

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Just by you telling me I can't stop lynching. You have to act like townie lol

But it was your first game so I can understand. And, it was my second game lol

@playa4321 if you are feeling bad then don't feel bad..its okay. We all make mistakes. Learn from it. Just keep playing and you will get better.

And, next time you play Zoro then believe in Luffy lmao
How does a townie act? Lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Cinera Maybe? I dunno, I mostly just defended myself and was suspicious of you because of a few weird calls you made.

Would definitely wanna play again, but with more people.

@Reborn lynched my ass when I was telling him not to (no hard feelings Reborn lol)
Well you did think I was evil so it balances out.
Post automatically merged:

How does a townie act? Lol
Passionately.

Status
Not open for further replies.