[FNZ] Light game Game 00 : One Piece Wano Kuni act 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be honest I would cut out Cinera and probably TAC as Mad killers. Moving such early for Cinera wouldn't make anysense as Mad killer and TAC only defend himself. Rej and Reborn is hard to say, I would way more leading to Kiwi who is very quiet in this round, sigh of a Mad Killer?

You guys though?
Fuck I should go with my instinct and look more over Kiwi...
But Cinera play a very good game, never though a mafia player would risk so much already in the first day.
But it make now more sense after I look over that Cinera didn´t vote in the first day or at least take a step out even after he ask me about who we should vote. And in the end me, Rej and Rebon attack each other.

Well played mad team, such game would be even more funny if we would at least have 10-15players with everyone having one ability.
Overall a great round @AL sama and thank you, it was funny to play again such a roleplay based game in forums.

AL sama

Red Haired
here's some tips

@Cinera you did too much TMI but most are new here so you got away next time be wary

@Kiwipom you played decent but engage a bit more

@Reborn try looking at who voted who

@TheAncientCenturion don't claim like that without any reason cause it can harm you and your team often

@Admiral Lee Hung @playa4321 you should claim if needed and defend yourself well

@Rej what to say?? your senpai is disappointed

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
here's some tips

@Cinera you did too much TMI but most are new here so you got away next time be wary

@TheAncientCenturion don't claim like that without any reason cause it can harm you and your team often

@Admiral Lee Hung @playa4321 c=you should claim if needed and defend yourself well

I’ll do my best to reign in my stupidity in future games.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
here's some tips

@Admiral Lee Hung @playa4321 c=you should claim if needed and defend yourself well

Yes senpai

Next time I will destroy cinera and if I fail then I will put all blame on @TheAncientCenturion ze ha ha ha ha ha

Yes I will factor in votes as you said while analyzing information
Post automatically merged:

I’ll do my best to reign in my stupidity in future games.
Please do that. Your deliberate stupid acts affect chances of your team.

If you put restrain on this, you will be really difficult to pick

AL sama

Red Haired
Yes senpai

Next time I will destroy cinera and if I fail then I will put all blame on @TheAncientCenturion ze ha ha ha ha ha

Yes I will factor in votes as you said while analyzing information
Post automatically merged:

Please do that. Your deliberate stupid acts affect chances of your team.

If you put restrain on this, you will be really difficult to pick
your reads were quite good for someone new tbh

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I thought Reborn was the best chance for town to win, but too bad he ended up switching his focus at the wrong moment

And it was your first role as mafia too
:pepehands::pepehands:
Yeah! I made one mistake... looking back now I think if I wouldn't have made that mistake I would have got Town to victory.

But it's done. I learnt new things today. Cinera and kiwi played well. So kudos to them...

your reads were quite good fir someone new tbh
Thanks... I got vibe of assassin from cinera and kiwi lack of engagement as sign of mafia but I didn't think it through with playa situation. ..but it was learning experience.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
here's some tips

@Admiral Lee Hung @playa4321 you should claim if needed and defend yourself well

:moonwalk:I am so sorry I know I play better, but the past days I was rehabing and going back to work

Status
Not open for further replies.