Status
Not open for further replies.
Food for thought.

We can t have any hint. We had arguments about fellow worstgen mates. We insulted each other. All of this because of 5thyonku aka a reddit user. We took a big L by Reddit :crazwhat:
Even without Reddit we would’ve done that.
Because of that we’re better than Reddit.
Chaos is more fun than a place where you can’t share your opinion without getting banned

Good thing you arent actually the real person in japan who leaks spoilers… someone else will simply provide
even if what you said has a certain degree of truth to it.. but would you rather be fuggin considerate to the man rather than talking like you own the dood and that he's easily dispensable.. you pathetic ingrate... the guy has more utility than your entire existence here (mine as well being fair)

That doesn't make any better. It is like saying that people can get tortured or killed in a brutal way and so raping is not a big of crime. That is what you are saying.

You didn't read my full post or convenient ignorance. There are many trolls on Lance and many people harass him many times but he responded to only one message. Mods doesn't care doesn't mean others should follow the same suit.

Yes, he is childish and we are egocentric. Simple. Simple fact that the double reaction of one 'childish' post tells you how egocentric and childish as well we are.

There is a thin line between good humor and bad humor.
i typed more than that but why not nit pick right ?

1.you did not just compare a joke to rape and murder. wow that makes complete sense.

2.3. alright he lost his cool..so what ? instead of making things right with other guy he said fuck off to everyone..thats obviously childish and saying this doesnt make anyone egocentric...try to contemplate. maybe you just saying that bc i made dna joke on you.

AGAIN....good,bad humor made up thing...you stop one thing and chain reaction starts. i couldnt make this more obvious. calm down and try to fathom what i said instead of this knee jerk reaction

With all due respect even if there will be no hints from now on, nothing changes. We will still have the chapter without decrypting hints like sargasso. Yeah it was fun but we can still live without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.