Status
Not open for further replies.
King went hybrid for a bit and he's back in base, he definitely has awakening, that's why his hybrid is very similar to his base form, once Zoro breaks his mask and we get to see his face that's when King will use his awakening and have a completely different design.
That's not awakening, awakening is the form in which zoans turn into goofy but insanely durable monsters, they all have pretty much the same awakened form

How did Jack manage to sink those ships? Fuji is allegedly capable of neg diffing him, and he even had backup from Tsuru and Sengoku. Additionally, Fuji’s DF is obviously much more advantageous in a sea battle compared to Jack’s
Bruh it’s implied in outside materials that Sengoku and Taurus literally sat back to let Fujitora prove him. Jack was literally out of commission for a week and had to go to the hospital meanwhile Fujitora was literally clean.

Bruh it’s implied in outside materials that Sengoku and Taurus literally sat back to let Fujitora prove him. Jack was literally out of commission for a week and had to go to the hospital meanwhile Fujitora was literally clean.
Where?

Regardless, still an inexplicably poor showing for Fuji. Jack would literally have to try and jump onto his ship in order to fight him since Jack has no ranged attacks, which would be the perfect opening for Fuji to send him to the bottom of the sea, yet Fuji couldn’t do that. If Jack was neg diff material, Fuji should have been perfectly capable of beating him without losing half of his ships

Where?

Regardless, still an inexplicably poor showing for Fuji. Jack would literally have to try and jump onto his ship in order to fight him since Jack has no ranged attacks, which would be the perfect opening for Fuji to send him to the bottom of the sea, yet Fuji couldn’t do that. If Jack was neg diff material, Fuji should have been perfectly capable of beating him without losing half of his ships
Fujitora did send him to the bottom of the sea. Jack lost his ship and it’s implied he only survived because he’s a fishman.

If two people fight and one winds up in the hospital for a week and the other is literally undamaged, how is it a poor showing? No one cares about collateral.

4 pages of Tama taming Black Maria gifters

4 pages of Kinemon garbage

3 pages of the Earlobe guy trying to meet with Orochi

1 panel of Kaido/King/Queen

Break next week

with cannons? I seriously doubt he jumped from ship to ship
Beast Pirates have long range cannons

I would even claim that Fujitora probably took one or 2 of his own ships - as we saw in DR he dropped a meteor right in the middle of the city and then blamed Sabo for destroying the city, to which Sabo said he is the one destroying the city. Fujitora probably blamed Jack for the lose of those ships aswell lol

Yeah we can actually laugh at ourselves and take a joke. We'll also get the last laugh too.

An ordinary human with no DF needed and only 1 arm standing equal to other Yonkos, the World's Greatest Swordsman, respected by the Gorosei and Marines, feared through the world for his anger especially and the strongest, most tight knit crew we know.

All the idiotic Shanks slandering is gonna age really badly and I can't wait for it. Unless Oda goes full Kubo/KIshimoto/Mashima and has him and his crew offscreened by Blackbeard or whoever, which will be the worst moment of OP by far easily, despite overwhelming competition for it too.

Shanks is also the most intelligent Yonko we've seen. Blackbeard might give him competition for that ofc, but I like to think Shanks is smarter. With the likes of a literal genius as his right hand and equal in Ben Beckmann too, people will soon learn why he's a Red Force to be reckoned with, whether they like it or not.

:cheers::beckmoji::whitepress::endthis:
Oh no i angered the fanbase.:crazwhat:

How should i make up for it. Oh, i found it Shanks is the creator of this universe. Everyone worships Shanks. All hail Shanks.
Shanks is also the most intelligent Yonko we've seen. Blackbeard might give him competition for that ofc, but I like to think Shanks is smarter. With the likes of a literal genius as his right hand and equal in Ben Beckmann too, people will soon learn why he's a Red Force to be reckoned with, whether they like it or not.
:tchpepe:

I would even claim that Fujitora probably took one or 2 of his own ships - as we saw in DR he dropped a meteor right in the middle of the city and then blamed Sabo for destroying the city, to which Sabo said he is the one destroying the city. Fujitora probably blamed Jack for the lose of those ships aswell lol
No evidence Fuji sank his own ships, it was said Jack therefore Jack sunk 2 of the 4 ships

Status
Not open for further replies.