Status
Not open for further replies.
I would even claim that Fujitora probably took one or 2 of his own ships - as we saw in DR he dropped a meteor right in the middle of the city and then blamed Sabo for destroying the city, to which Sabo said he is the one destroying the city. Fujitora probably blamed Jack for the lose of those ships aswell lol
So Fujitora killed a bunch of his own men for no reason? Lmao, bruh, is it really this hard to admit that an Admiral looked bad?

Did you know that D.Gray Man means Dear Gray Man? I heard that Hoshino said that during an interview
Yes, I heared. I'm not surprise tho, case 14-th song in litteraly about that. Still I'm not to sure to whome D. should be dear.
But thanks to that I believe that in the end Allen will became Gray Man, or with other words Millenium Earl. But unlike Earl that became a slave of Noah's memory, Allen will be free to make any choice that he want. Still there is possibility for him kill his ex-comrades. But that is just possibility for now. But yes...D.GrayMan is Earl and maybe Allen's future.

@Fujishiro is hosting a Mafia game
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/round-16-alabasta-arc.18825/page-6#post-2075174

We need two more players and Lance told me that if we can fill them in 5 minutes he gonna drop the chapter!
Would've sounded wayyy more real if you had said hint instead of the chapter itself. :kayneshrug:

We're probably getting a Halloween themed colour spread for Chapter 1031.
That could be what YC meant with the skull emojis.

Status
Not open for further replies.