Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHO EVER HYPE FOR THE CPO MEMBERS LET ME SAY THIS DRAKE NEVER TRULY GOT HIS HYPE YET AND THIS THE FIRST TIME APOO GOIN FIGHT IN A 1V1 SO YEA ONE OF THEM OR BOTH GOIN GET CLAP :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He sensed oden in the sword for zoro
, He saw oden in the scabbards being able to damage him (trauma, ptsd) cope
he literally said they had oden's haki something he never said about enma, you candies have been told this 3 million times already since your coping goes back since the day zoro stepped on the rooftop and sanji didn't

S

stealthblack

But Robin stated that the masked ones are special even with in CP0. I don’t know why people put lucci on such a high pedestal. He was a beast in paradise but in the new world even with the training he did and haki he is just average.
Lucci has a mask...

CPO got nerfed already, they're going to lose
I don't believe that did shit to them especially going by the panel posted. I think this plotline of them chasing after Robin wouldn't come to a halt only right after the chapter they start chasing them.

So they are going to deal with Drake and Apoo one way or the other. The latter are also not that important characters to win over one of the final antagonists of the series anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.