Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
of course it is even in these spoilers it says nothing about haki but you took it as so anyway because just like all the others it is your way of coping.
I mean enma reacted to hiyori, and now kaido sensing oden in zoro's blade makes more sense, it's up to you stop acting like there aren't any evidences

so oden teached his daughter shamisen and told her to become better so that it could awaken enma ?
I think that's how it will go.
Maybe swords in OP have also some kind of Klabautermann and will awaken into black sword through a special event like hearing this song here.
Plus ame no habakiri is about to awaken too once orochi enter the room & will be finally killed by hyori !

Not to be biased or anything unless it's Luffy since he is number 1 and then I like Zoro and sanji equally.

But when Sanji gets his science upgrades zorotards went oh daddy gives him Every thing didn't have to train. In my head I was just laughing cause
1. Sanji wouldn't have been in the new world and be notorious enough for germa to find out he was still alive if he was weak.
2. If Sanji was weak using the raidsuit would probably kill him if his leg wasn't strong using the accelerator boots would probably break off his legs

But hey raid suit is gone now everything from here would be pure Sanji greatness.

Then when Zoro gets Oden's magical sword zorotards go hell yea Zoro can tame Oden's sword he can control Oden's haki. When that theory was first made zorotards went nah that's 100% Zoro no Oden at all.

Don't get me wrong I love Zoro and sanji but I hate their individual fandoms hahahaah. Everything about one piece is great but it's internal fandoms are toxic as hell. But just a reminder this is just my opinion I am just 1 insignificant fan of the series don't hunt me down because of what I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.