Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plot twist:

Oden has been inside of Enma this whole time and the Haki drain was just his way of training his allies Ryou like he said he’d do in the flashback. Zoro and Oden will talk within the sword and Zoro will use Oden Nitoryu to do it.

With the amount of Oden wank Oda does seems likely.
We knew Oden was in Enma since 953. They are in all the Samurai Swords.

I don't believe that did shit to them especially going by the panel posted. I think this plotline of them chasing after Robin wouldn't come to a halt only right after the chapter they start chasing them.

So they are going to deal with Drake and Apoo one way or the other. The latter are also not that important characters to win over one of the final antagonists of the series anyway
The "get Robin" was a plot device to get them to move and whenever x enemy receives a wound it's pretty much sealing their defeat in the story. I think you're putting too much weight on unnamed villains. If it was Lucci or Kaku out there I would agree

1. Kata lost to 13 hits (most from a mid tier)
2. Reread thriller bark
Luffy was not a mid tier, he was an inbetweener when he started hitting Kata, that is the point, reread WCI.

He took Luffy's damage and ended up unable to move and nearly dying, while Luffy was merely unconsious after successfully beating Moria, get fucked lol.

AYOO EVERYONE WHAT IS THIS?! YALL OVERLOOKING SOMETHING MYSTERIOUS

- CP0 goes after them but they are injured by the fire youkai that also falls from the upper floors

Yōkai (妖怪, "strange apparition") are a class of supernatural entities and spirits in Japanese folklore

WHAT?!

Status
Not open for further replies.