Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch people overreact about Enma reacting to the Shamisen.

Guys Enma is a cursed blade, Cursed blades are known to act on their own accord. Remember in whiskey peak, Sandai kitetsu cut fodder even though Zoro didn’t want it too. The same is happening here with Enma, Enma is reacting to the Shamisen on its own accord.

Also Cursed blades have a strange relationship with Zoro, it’s as if he can sense their emotions which is likely what is happening in this chapter.

Not to be biased or anything unless it's Luffy since he is number 1 and then I like Zoro and sanji equally.

But when Sanji gets his science upgrades zorotards went oh daddy gives him Every thing didn't have to train. In my head I was just laughing cause
1. Sanji wouldn't have been in the new world and be notorious enough for germa to find out he was still alive if he was weak.
2. If Sanji was weak using the raidsuit would probably kill him if his leg wasn't strong using the accelerator boots would probably break off his legs

But hey raid suit is gone now everything from here would be pure Sanji greatness.

Then when Zoro gets Oden's magical sword zorotards go hell yea Zoro can tame Oden's sword he can control Oden's haki. When that theory was first made zorotards went nah that's 100% Zoro no Oden at all.

Don't get me wrong I love Zoro and sanji but I hate their individual fandoms hahahaah. Everything about one piece is great but it's internal fandoms are toxic as hell. But just a reminder this is just my opinion I am just 1 insignificant fan of the series don't hunt me down because of what I said.
Enma does it contain Oden's haki. The blacksmith explained to us what it does and nothing has changed.

It's funny that characters obtain power from eating magical fruit and it's not an issue. The second Zoro obtains a sword that makes it hard for him to control his haki and all the sudden it is magical this magical that.

AYOO EVERYONE WHAT IS THIS?! YALL OVERLOOKING SOMETHING MYSTERIOUS

- CP0 goes after them but they are injured by the fire youkai that also falls from the upper floors

Yōkai (妖怪, "strange apparition") are a class of supernatural entities and spirits in Japanese folklore

WHAT?!
The thing kanjuro created

Big mom was close to die for some metals, while kizaru with one leg could destroy a big island
I truly put Big Mom the weakest among all Yonko, admirals and Top tiers like Dragon, Mihawk…etc!
I just don’t put her that high like some others do

People say Admirals are the bridge between YC1 and Yonko

while I say Big Mom is the bridge between YC1 and Admirals / Yonko

Status
Not open for further replies.