Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sword cut more than it should because the sword forced the user to use more than he wanted. The sword cannot cut more than the user can cut, give Enma to Tashigi and the sword will not cut the cliff.

Now in this chapter we learn that the sword react on its own because he heard Hiyori played the shamisen. The chapter is named « Oden’s sword » this means that Zoro does not have mastery over Enma yet. But he had complete control over Shusui so Shusui Zoro > Enma Zoro.

Enma is a nerf.
That is your own logic. Enma clearly uses the power from Oden. And zoro himself said that once he learns to control Enma he will be even stronger. And than he trained with sword. The sword reacting to Hiyori can mean anything. Like tessaiga from inu yasha. It reacted quite often but it did not make inu yasha any weaker. Usually it made him stronger. As I said I’ll wait for the chapter before I make up my mind.

- The title of the chapter is "The Beloved Sword of Oden"
- Zoro dad confirmed to be a Number
- and Oda confirmed Enma is a magic sword in the same chapter.

"Enma is a power up" bros :

Still not a power up for Zoro unless Enma became a supreme grade by reacting to hirori shamisen, nothing has changed this is Oda going overboard wanking Oden usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.