Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law wasn't revealed in the same chapter, Law was revealed 5 chapters after the clear hints of his abilities were shown, and the scale doesn't matter.

Yeah the bait and switch was the toki-like appearance. Also this whole ghost theory is straight up nonsense
See, now you ARE clearly goalposting. You said silhouette. And the ghost theory is unproven either way and it's also not even the main theory. She could just be fucking alive lol

I put that on the fact King's race is helping him against zoro to counter his attacks. Since this matchup looks a lots like mr.1 vs zoro, not based on strenght but by the skill.
Yeah overall we need to wait to see the panels. Like Queen snakeform get hyped,I can see King zoan form do some crazy shit this chapter who didn't get revealed.
Seems like both King and Queen are awakened, finally zoans who are awakened.

Will Zoro give up Enma to defeat a top YC with his own power the way Sanji destroyed the Raid Suit ? :hope:
Lanji aka vet level without judge's buffs isn't beating anyone much less a "top" commander :kobeha:
Zoro only needs to know if a RHM, not a slow gag jobber like Queen, can breathe underwater or if he likes biscuits before he oneshots him and proceeds to save Luffy again. :denzimote:

Graded sword wado survives random ones dont

After loguetown with zoros 2 new graded swords
Yubashiri helping him cut and move faster at least during ittoriyu

Kitetsu easily cutting through stone without even trying adding to zoro lethalness

Shusui adding to his attack power
a black blade adds to the blades hardness/toughness but i don't think everything special about it was strictly because of it. Could be wrong tho

Enma strengthening mastery of armament haki when mastered + adding more attack power by pulling out more haki than normally used

Status
Not open for further replies.