Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not far off. The only reason why King isnt stronger than Kaido is the same reason why most capable fighters arent stronger than Kaido - they cant cut through his body enough to kill him. Plenty of people are better fighters than Kaido, King is one of them.
That is why he is putting up a better fight against Zoro than Kaido managed to do.
What makes Kaido the strongest in the world is only his ridiculous defense, nothing else.

0? Because there is no such thing as Enma's haki.
I thought everyone knew that by now. :yasu:
Finally someone said it
Kaido's Regen and Durability is what makes him top tier

Kaido is slower than King ( Kaido only moves fast via Blitz move kinda like Zoro with shi shi sonson )
Mobility wise King is the fastest in Wano

It's now confirmed:
Katakuri is very powerful because of haki and skills
King is powerful because of his race
Marco is powerful because of his df

Beating King isn't the same as Beating Kata and Yonko, you need super skills and advanced haki for them while you just need to figure out King's weakness and beat him .
Katakuri remains the only one with advanced haki, awakening and CoC

God everything I said comes true,I knew this would be Zoro Chapter,and I also Knew the importance of that instrument and Hiyori,Otoko those Panels she was Shown in the flower Capital,Shimotsuki is The Powerhouse (Samurai)(Ryuma) of Wano it is Not the Kozuki they’re just stonemasons and Hierarchy of Wano.

Finally someone said it
Kaido's Regen and Durability is what makes him top tier

Kaido is slower than King ( Kaido only moves fast via Blitz move kinda like Zoro with shi shi sonson )
Mobility wise King is the fastest in Wano
I think mobility wise Sanji is the fastest. That’s literally his trait. Speed and agility. But I agree with the statement that kind is one of the best balanced fighters. Kaido is just a beast in defense and attack, but not really a good fighter.

I guess it can work, but honestly oda might as well just give the middle finger to the entire community

I'm not even a big zoro fan boy but I think it would kind of ruin the character if basically all the feats in his arc become irrelevant
Well, but he will still kill Kaido...it's still works case it's inherited willpower.
0? Because there is no such thing as Enma's haki.
I thought everyone knew that by now. :yasu:
Haki = spirit, so well there was a lot of moments when for example Big Mom called Enma, not normal sword. It contain Oden's spirit. Right now Oden spirit reacted on music of his daughter.

When you have oden's sword and trained 2 weeks but still struggling to beat a mere YC with no advanced haki, logialike powers or huge AoE not a conqueror too lol
Oden would be disappointed if he ever saw Zoro struggle while having enma.

King hype this chapter tho
I rate him now clearly above Cracker and Smoothie.
Slightly above Marco? Think so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.