Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is above all 3 the excessive downplaying with Enma is proof of that they can't credit Zoro instead the alternative is to worship Enma
The fax are before your eyes, use them and see the light

:beckmoji:

Before it's too late.

Zoro killing Kaido would be the worst possible thing for his character now

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Except that

1) he has some of closest portrayal parallels in the entire series to other YC1 (Katakuri’s face insecurity and biker aesthetic, a Yonko asked him to join just like how a Yonko asked Marco to join, he kicked the BM pirates like Marco, he has a partial hybrid form like Marco,etc.)

2) he is LITERALLY a YC1
King is like almost at the top of YC1 if I had to bet. He is probably extremely weaker than the likes of Current Shiryu or even Benn Beckman.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Killer above Yamato, king and sanji?

Kidd and luffy above big mom?

Come on man lol
I keep killer in comparison to zoro. They will play counterparts in the future by supporting their captain to be pirate king.

And Luffy will beat Kaido, Kid will beat Big Mim. Naturally they are placed above them then. Luffy and Kid are the next gen Yonko.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Because even with Enma (which is clearly a power up now btw), he’s getting wrecked by King and will seemingly get mid diffed unless he knows his secret.

So basic logic indicates there was no chance he was Yc1 before Enma.
Zoro’s kinda getting mid diffed right now.
:pepecorn:
Any proof for these bad takes? :myman:
Zorofans have a hard time accepting that. Cuz if they did it would be impossible to claim Zoro is top tier lvl lol.
YCs dont block island busters from TWO top tiers.
YCs can only dream about giving Kaido scars.
I know it is hard to accept Zoro as top tier in the whole post-TS but it is what it is. :goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.