Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter after chapter it becomes clear how much the fanbase understimates Commanders

Some Scabbards had a interesting perfomance against full Zoan Kaido, yet they couldn't beat King and Queen during Oden's flashback

Oda is portraying Kaido, King and Queen as the literal biggest enemies to the point he draws them alongside with Luffy and his two wings, Zoro and Sanji.

Luffy's fights against Commanders with massive plot armor brought him to his current level.

Sheesh... Nekomamushi and Inuarashi, who people used to scale as YC3 needed Sulong to beat Jack and Perospero in a Extreme diff fight, to know that King and Queen were portraited in a another level compared to Jack shows how much a trouble they are.

Thats how strong Commanders King and Queen are.

And i still need to hear that Killer is a stronger than Queen and Sanji, or close to Zoro, because he got the same perfomance Kawamatsu got against the same full Zoan Kaido, or because he beat fodder Hawkins, or because Zoro fans wank Zoro too damn much to fit agendas

King and Queen's bounties and portrayal aren't just a numbers and random panels to hype them.

This isn't just about Killer, but Zoro and Sanji will mid diff their opponents after some power ups, this possibility already puts them among the strongest Commanders out there easily, there is no way the gap between Kid and Zoro or Sanji and Law is that much of a big deal, as some people think

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
:endthis:
Once again, zoro fanboys coping hard

First Orochi not being top tier
Then Mihawk never went to wano
Then King being the background for 100 chapters
Then Zoro and Sanji being wings of Luffy
Then Zoro facing King as Main fight not kaido
Etc....
Now Enma being highlughted as special once again

:milaugh:
Can you clear up one thing for me? Which of those should even bother Zoro fans?
Which of those is stopping Zoro from killing Kaido and being an absolute MVP of the arc by a landslide?
:sanmoji:
* Zoro proceeds to give Kaido head

Enma : That's not what i said !!

:milaugh:
That's one way to deal with ZKK. :goyea:

King has literally 0 hax, no awakening, no advanced haki, or anything special other than fire conjuration which 80% of the verse already has.
advaced haki we dont know yet
awakening we dont know
hax no need
zoro says he needs to figure his race to beat him and thats not def fire since he no diffs that shit
king's speciality is not fire :milaugh:
he barely used it

marco and hix hax shit got wasahed by base king

There’s a reason why Oda portrayed King ~ Hybrid Queen

King is >>> Any calamity
Nah, thats just about different fighting styles

You can see how King transforms and untransforms out of nowhere, there isn't a pattern, it's just the way he fights

Especially compared to Queen, his Zoan Form capabilities are a lot different compared to his Hybrid

So it's much more a matter of fighting style than anything else, and they may even show new forms in the upcoming chapters

King is stronger, queen is close to his level

As for king, it's probably because of king's fighting style, he won't win through raw strength this time and is gonna have to use his brain in order to figure out king's weaknesses
Man, see how easily Sanji is playing with Queen like you said mid diff. See how Zoro has difficulties with King, so how king and queen are equal ? Or you really think Sanji will play with King when he got defeated by the latter easily few hours ago ?

King with his insane speed can counter any long range attack from Queen including his beams. Can cut him with his sword and burn him like sanji does.

King is actually a hard counter for Queen because his strenght is strong enough to even throw Zoro who even blocked Hakai. The more it goes the more we can see a huge difference between yc1 and others yc.

zoLo virgin
  • Healed back to max health before his fight
  • Has to use Oden's sword
  • Gets dominated by King
  • "NooOOoOo... you gotta kill me with a SWORD... *sniff*... please Kingu-sama!"
  • Franky wants to help him out of pity
  • "W-what is you race? Pls... I-I can't win if I don't know your skin color..."
  • King usually fight freely without using any style in particular, but reverts back into human form and restrict himself to use a sword so Zoro has a chance to hit him

SANJI CHAD
  • Started the battle already injured from being tortured by Black Maria, and holding both King and Queen by himself
  • Could blitz Queen in seconds with his new power up, chooses not to out of chivalry and personal moral code
  • Still dominates the fight
  • "NooOOoOo... you gotta kill me with the RAID SUIT... *sniff*... please Sanji-sama!"
  • Chopper and an army of allies are around, but they're all eating popcorn while watching Sanji executing his enemy without needing any help
  • "W-what is MY race? How am I so strong?..."
  • Queen uses all his arsenal against Sanji but couldn't even injure him, even when he's not using haki to protect himself
:ihaha:

yeah those lasers are trash af
king has it all
physical strenght
endurance
the speed
ap
all those shit on hybrid queen's
now he has some new op power and zoro needs to figure out to beat him
and that s base king:milaugh:
:kaidowhat::mihanha:

Queen has the ice oni virus, something he didn't use yet

Queen has more endurance and raw strength

The only thing king has above him is speed, agility and ap

Heck ap is debatable, because so far king's flammes don't really seem special at all

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He never take Pica seriously,he never said that he couldn't beat Pica. He know that after he figure out how to find him. Pica never overpowered or even match Zoro. In fact Pica even had a advantage in terms of fighting Zoro because of DR. On a Ship or a small city he would get rekt pretty hard.

The whole Situation with King is different and we need to see first what happen in the chapter to judge why Zoro bring that line. Not forget chapter 1027 the first spoilers didn' mentioned anything to Zoro vs King, we learn that only when we get the summary that Zoro was overpowered.

King did the same as Queen and Oda hype his Queen form via smashing Sanji, you can expect that King new form also get a high hype moment this chapter. Don't compare Pica situation with King situation.
Well, I did not compare King's scenario with Pica's scenario nor did I imply Zoro was having the same level of difficulty against them. I merely said, "Zoro said something similar against Pica." He said Pica can't be beaten unless they figure out his ability, which is pretty much the same thing that Zoro says in this chapter according to the spoilers. So all I am implying is that Zoro's not wondering about how he's too weak to beat King; he's wondering about figuring out something about King's race so he can defeat him.

I honestly kinda hate how enma is this big special sword, but we've seen other ranked blades before and none of them ever seemed this powerful. Like yeah, its zoro's haki, doesn't change the fact that enma's ability to blast out haki is stronger than anything shusui or wado showed. With shusui being a black blade, which is supposedly really powerful.

Like maybe I'd be fine with this if enma was a supreme grade sword, because we've barely seen any of those, but zoro has had great grades since east blue and none of them were ever this overpowered.

:kaidowhat::mihanha:

Queen has the ice oni virus, something he didn't use yet

Queen has more endurance and raw strength

The only thing king has above him is speed, agility and ap

Heck ap is debatable, because so far king's flammes don't really seem special at all
ice oni useless shit not touching king

more endurance and raw strenght?
oh yeah he barely sent lanji flying 2-3m away
meanwhile king sents zoro flying outside onigashima with 1-2 swings
zoro who is a raw strenght monster
endurance? base king got that lets not talk about hybrid
2 op attacks from marco and rengoku oni giri with enma (same shit that one shoted a supernova)
unfazed

king is washing queen
fat okama won t even touch him :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.