Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when people thought I was dumb saying thY hjyori will remind zoro of the reason why he was given that sword.

I was called dumb for saying that the pheasant was not marco and that it was indeed hiyori and in extension zoro since he is carrying her will as well. Hence Emma reactiong to her.

Told people how she was the pheasant based on the fact that in Japanese mythology the ancient pheasant is the sister to the dragon. And guess what momo is a dragon which always made her the pheasant.

The set up is as clear as day. After sanji finishes with Queen he is heading to cp0 which I stated. He will help Robin the same way she helped him against black maria.

Zoro after beating king is heading to luffy after kaido gets his second wind.

Yamato will also meet zoro.

Been saying this from jump. Just follow the trajectory in which the story is moving in

Add god-tier above them all for demon-god Asura Zoro. :steef:

Correct.
He is beating King while killing a Yonko.

People trying really hard to avoid saying Zoro is a top tier? :milaugh:
No amount of fan-made tiers can keep Zoro away from being a top tier.
That's what happens when you have the best feats in the whole game. :crazwhat:
Wait for YC+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ lvl "put something you want here" soon :milaugh:

Add god-tier above them all for demon-god Asura Zoro. :steef:

Correct.
He is beating King while killing a Yonko.

People trying really hard to avoid saying Zoro is a top tier? :milaugh:
No amount of fan-made tiers can keep Zoro away from being a top tier.
That's what happens when you have the best feats in the whole game. :crazwhat:
Lost cause
:josad:

So far, he's not defeated and is nowhere near it, just cause Sanjino got multiple power ups 🤣

Or maybe....just maybe...the 3rd strongest in Kaido's crew has more to offer...I don't know just a thought.

Sanji stated this and that, his statements means squat until he backs it up and currently he hasn't 🤷🏾‍♂️
I'm with you on this one, but queen having more to offer, no matter how likely it is, is a headcanon

The only thing we saw sanji struggle with is queen's durability, which he seems pretty confident in being able to overcome

Status
Not open for further replies.