Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why people ar downplay zoro again. I accept he is top tier from fishmen island arc. Same zoro made two yonko freak out.
Zoro being a top tier (whatever that means) since ten years ago and after coming back from the timeskip goes against any attractive narrative. That's not how Oda works, he himself stated that it's not a good idea to make a protagonist too strong as it'd negatively affect the story (and wouldn't surprise me that things like Jinbe not joining until Wano was so he wouldn't mess up the power progression of the crew); so we don't even need to counter this notion with the fact that he's struggling with a 1.3b commander as his main versus (which is his consistent ballpark when things get serious).

Seriously, in no way Zoro was a top tier ten years ago (granted impossible, any proper writer will understand why), and probably neither he's as of now.

I didn't say it wasn't. But unlike you I ain't underestimating Queen just cause Sanji got a kick in 🤷🏾‍♂️

His durability, his lasers, his vice grip that shattered his bones and bent him at an angle. Daddy Judge power up saved him otherwise he'd be dead
And sanji stated he could easily beat him after getting crushed by him lol

Queen is strong no doubt, but so far sanji has been dominating the fight, and like I said the only thing we know that queen has that might work against sanji is the oni virus

I remember when people thought I was dumb saying thY hjyori will remind zoro of the reason why he was given that sword.

I was called dumb for saying that the pheasant was not marco and that it was indeed hiyori and in extension zoro since he is carrying her will as well. Hence Emma reactiong to her.

Told people how she was the pheasant based on the fact that in Japanese mythology the ancient pheasant is the sister to the dragon. And guess what momo is a dragon which always made her the pheasant.

The set up is as clear as day. After sanji finishes with Queen he is heading to cp0 which I stated. He will help Robin the same way she helped him against black maria.

Zoro after beating king is heading to luffy after kaido gets his second wind.

Yamato will also meet zoro.

Been saying this from jump. Just follow the trajectory in which the story is moving in
ZKK :moonwalk:

It's a good thing that being a Lunarian isn't just about manipulating fire. There are other reasons why they're hailed as Gods after all.
Zoro is wondering about whether King has fishman or giant blood, so I doubt it's something magical or mysterious as what both of those races share are their inhuman strength. Also, nothing really supports that their "god" status has anything to do with strength nor anything apart from manipulating fire (and probably having wings and coming from the moon).

Status
Not open for further replies.