Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you on this one, but queen having more to offer, no matter how likely it is, is a headcanon

The only thing we saw sanji struggle with is queen's durability, which he seems pretty confident in being able to overcome
I didn't say it wasn't. But unlike you I ain't underestimating Queen just cause Sanji got a kick in 🤷🏾‍♂️

His durability, his lasers, his vice grip that shattered his bones and bent him at an angle. Daddy Judge power up saved him otherwise he'd be dead

I remember when people thought I was dumb saying thY hjyori will remind zoro of the reason why he was given that sword.

I was called dumb for saying that the pheasant was not marco and that it was indeed hiyori and in extension zoro since he is carrying her will as well. Hence Emma reactiong to her.

Told people how she was the pheasant based on the fact that in Japanese mythology the ancient pheasant is the sister to the dragon. And guess what momo is a dragon which always made her the pheasant.

The set up is as clear as day. After sanji finishes with Queen he is heading to cp0 which I stated. He will help Robin the same way she helped him against black maria.

Zoro after beating king is heading to luffy after kaido gets his second wind.

Yamato will also meet zoro.

Been saying this from jump. Just follow the trajectory in which the story is moving in
great calls i didn't think of hiyori reminding zoro why she gave him the blade but i'm here for it

The gap is small right now. It’s basically Sanjis Enma power up.

And again, Sanjis not about to beat Queen yet. He still needs a power up to do so. Zoro also won’t be able to beat Queen until he gets a powerup himself
I think the opposite, Sanji can beat Queen at anytime now not needing a new PU, Queen didn't display any ability able to hurt or put Sanji in danger after he got his exoskeleton awakened. In the other hand, Sanji literally said last chapter that: "a monster like that would be easy to dismember" (if evil sanji kicked in i know, but he said it anyways.) Not to mention he's speed/disappear feat and Hell Memories to fatty's face.

* 어디선가 조로에게 들려오는 샤미센 연주 소리..와 함께 열기를 방출하며 반응하는 엔마.

Small detail i've noticed by reading the translation of the korean leaker which wasn't told in the summary :

* Enma reacts to the sound of shamisen that Zoro hears from somewhere by emitting heat

Gost oden sending super hacky to the goat :ihaha::ihaha::suresure:, yeah guys you can keep coping harder, did you try the new mushroom they are perfect for the candy boy:milaugh:

* 어디선가 조로에게 들려오는 샤미센 연주 소리..와 함께 열기를 방출하며 반응하는 엔마.

Small detail i've noticed by reading the translation of the korean leaker which wasn't told in the summary :

* Enma reacts to the sound of shamisen that Zoro hears from somewhere by emitting heat

If i'm wrong, feel free to correct me :kata: @Lance_Dragonite
Oden is still boiling in the afterlife :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.