Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro's trying to solve the mystery of King's race power, nothing to do with getting a power up...

-Zoro: "Is he a Fishman? Does he have Giant's blood? Obviously he has the power of a race that I don't know. If I don't solve the mystery, I won't be able to defeat him."
they cant even understand what struggle mean,,, dont bother about explaining how the fight look like to this pleb

Even as Zoro fan, i feel like Oda is going overboard with Enma. Just because it's Oden's sword, he is wanking enma. since when a sword can react to a sound ? lol!
If you like that much Oden, why kill him :seriously:
Swords could connect with the breath of things, though, and this animism has always been there (as it was stated in Loguetown, "a sword chooses its wielder"). This isn't inconsistent, whether Oda wanks Oden too much or not.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Zoro is wondering about whether King has fishman or giant blood, so I doubt it's something magical or mysterious as what both of those races share are their inhuman strength. Also, nothing really supports that their "god" status has anything to do with strength nor anything apart from manipulating fire (and probably having wings and coming from the moon).
Its very arguable that King's insane physical strength is partially due to the Ancient Zoan and partially due to the Lunarian blood. We know race affects physical abilities in the OP verse.

Curiously, Whitebeard had Fishmen, Ancient Giants and Minks on his ship at one point or another in his entire voyage. But even after looking at all these powerful races, he hyped Lunarians as "gods". That definitely is something to be noted. Lunarians may be one of the most strongest races ever in the OP verse - and people must've wanted an army of Lunarians like how Big Mom wants an army of Giants.

I would be disappointed if Enma turns into a BB before Wado. Wado was supposed to be the promised blade, the one he got after Kuina died. Enma is just an asspull PU gifted by Zoro’s father in law.
Oda should be keeping it special for Wado. Wouldn't surprise me if it becomes black the moment Zoro cuts Mihawk down (if it ever happens) while the other two break from their last clash.

Its very arguable that King's insane physical strength is partially due to the Ancient Zoan and partially due to the Lunarian blood. We know race affects physical abilities in the OP verse.

Curiously, Whitebeard had Fishmen, Ancient Giants and Minks on his ship at one point or another in his entire voyage. But even after looking at all these powerful races, he hyped Lunarians as "gods". That definitely is something to be noted. Lunarians may be one of the most strongest races ever in the OP verse - and people must've wanted an army of Lunarians like how Big Mom wants an army of Giants.
I am curios about the actual panel, nothing suggest Zoro is struggling in this fight so far. there is of course a matter of why King want to hide is identity, Zoro too is questioning that.

Status
Not open for further replies.