Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you on this one, but queen having more to offer, no matter how likely it is, is a headcanon

The only thing we saw sanji struggle with is queen's durability, which he seems pretty confident in being able to overcome
He struggled with everything Queen and King threw at him and nearly died and survived due to Judge's power up. That's a fact

Last edited:
Enma’s heating up but y’all are tryna play it off as nothing

Zoro is holding a genie lamp rn

As soon as he rubs it Oden will come out and beat King for him

:milaugh:

Zoro is looking for a way to defeat King.

Luffy in WCI was looking for some way to get around Katakuri's FS, so came CoO PU

Soon we'll see some Zoro power-up to get around King's superiority.
Zoro's trying to solve the mystery of King's race power, nothing to do with getting a power up...

-Zoro: "Is he a Fishman? Does he have Giant's blood? Obviously he has the power of a race that I don't know. If I don't solve the mystery, I won't be able to defeat him."

I remember when people thought I was dumb saying thY hjyori will remind zoro of the reason why he was given that sword.

I was called dumb for saying that the pheasant was not marco and that it was indeed hiyori and in extension zoro since he is carrying her will as well. Hence Emma reactiong to her.

Told people how she was the pheasant based on the fact that in Japanese mythology the ancient pheasant is the sister to the dragon. And guess what momo is a dragon which always made her the pheasant.

The set up is as clear as day. After sanji finishes with Queen he is heading to cp0 which I stated. He will help Robin the same way she helped him against black maria.

Zoro after beating king is heading to luffy after kaido gets his second wind.

Yamato will also meet zoro.

Been saying this from jump. Just follow the trajectory in which the story is moving in
Finally someone that understand the plot :kata:

I would be disappointed if Enma turns into a BB before Wado. Wado was supposed to be the promised blade, the one he got after Kuina died. Enma is just an asspull PU gifted by Zoro’s father in law.

Status
Not open for further replies.