Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was the case zoro would've reacted like momo and luffy during Zou

The breath of all things seem more like observation haki
They are both the same.

Remember me saying this and when it's revealed come back and state that I said it.

Both BOT and VOT use all 3 types of haki simultaneously.

Vot: uses observation to sense even deeper than regular observation to the point that only they can hear what's going on. It also exhibits Armament haki by projecting their haki into a physical form in which even other people can feel what they are saying even when that are unconscious (kaido feeling luffy looking at him with coc even though luffy was knocked out and knocked out luffy communicating to laws crew and momo). It also exhibits coc as momo was the only one able to command zunisha

BoT is different but it has the same function. It's more so used to increase the users ability via using all 3 haki types simultaneously.

When zoro used it he used observation haki sensing inanimate objects and even a slight smigit of future sight KNOWING where the rocks would land.

He then observed the metal body of M1 and applied the sharpness (ryou) needed to cut m1. Coc was also used since he bend the sword to his absolute will

Last edited:
Swords act inaccordance with the users will; that's the whole idea behind the concept of being able to "cut everything and also nothing".

The spoilers says it's Zoro who hears the sound and then Enma responded. So what are the chances of this music effecting Zoro(rather than Enma) and Enma is responding to Zoro's will, which is being effected by Hiyori's misic?
We also know that swords , especially cursed swords act against the master's will when not fully mastered

Unless the music means something to Zoro, I don't see how the sword reacting has do to with him.
So the only other explanation is Enma reacting due to familiarity from Oden's will inside it

- The Enma sword reacts to the sound of a shamisen that Zoro hears in the distance.

Nobody should be surprised by this revelation. Now the question is whether it's Oden soul or haki :endthis:
Kaido/BM aren't fucking stupid they knew what was up with that magic sword:goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.