Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So King's race wasnt just related to his mystery hype, its also part of the reason why he's so powerful as well

Is this supposed to be some attempt at damage control? :milaugh: I have been advocating that Enma has a part of Oden whether haki soul whatever, that Kaido/BM knew something was up with that sword, it is special, and you Zoro legion somehow take that as a goddamn insult to your boy just like Sanji fans being carried by a raid suit and his genetics. It is pathetic how yall think Zoro being handed powerups is unacceptable unless it is something that must have his dna or spirit embeded in it.

Zoro with Enma > Zoro with Shisui. That is a fact and whether you like it or not does not change
Zoro just needs to know his race to yell appropriate slurs

But Maria is stronger than Ulti though
Not really much suggesting that. Black Maria is mid trio level and Ulti was able to tangle with Luffy for a while despite no advanced haki being used, and her endurance is one of the best in the series ever displayed lol, she was also very durable. Also Page One definitely doesn't deserve half BM's bounty. I mean RS Sanji would not have defeated him too easily at all and RS Sanji was probably YC3 material at the time.

I mean there are countless examples.

Like Katakuri and Jack have got similar bounties lmfao, but Katakuri would shit on the man so hard.

Not really much suggesting that. Black Maria is mid trio level and Ulti was able to tangle with Luffy for a while despite no advanced haki being used, and her endurance is one of the best in the series ever displayed lol, she was also very durable. Also Page One definitely doesn't deserve half BM's bounty. I mean RS Sanji would not have defeated him too easily at all and RS Sanji was probably YC3 material at the time.

I mean there are countless examples.

Like Katakuri and Jack have got similar bounties lmfao, but Katakuri would shit on the man so hard.
Ulti was Nami’s opponent. Maria was Robin’s opponent. Maria got repeatedly portrayed alongside WsW and Sasaki, while Ulti got portrayed alongside P1. Oda knows what he’s doing with their bounties.

Keep in mind that Maria’s webs were strong enough to restrain even Sanji. If Ulti gets caught in those webs, she’s done for

Ulti was Nami’s opponent. Maria was Robin’s opponent. Maria got repeatedly portrayed alongside WsW and Sasaki, while Ulti got portrayed alongside P1. Oda knows what he’s doing with their bounties.

Keep in mind that Maria’s webs were strong enough to restrain even Sanji. If Ulti gets caught in those webs, she’s done for
Ulti was annihilating Nami man, lol. At least non Zeus.

- The Enma sword reacts to the sound of a shamisen that Zoro hears in the distance.

Nobody should be surprised by this revelation. Now the question is whether it's Oden soul or haki :endthis:
Kaido/BM aren't fucking stupid they knew what was up with that magic sword:goyea:
it's oden's spirit, which means his haki :shame::ihaha:

Swords act inaccordance with the users will; that's the whole idea behind the concept of being able to "cut everything and also nothing".

The spoilers says it's Zoro who hears the sound and then Enma responded. So what are the chances of this music effecting Zoro(rather than Enma) and Enma is responding to Zoro's will, which is being effected by Hiyori's misic?
Wow thats another angle to it

Candies wont like this

Status
Not open for further replies.