Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if zoro's possible enma transformation is a perfected version of denjoros

We know when he transformed he was in enmas shrine and said he became possessed by the demon of anger. If it is something else somehow related to enma it might effect zoro too.
Like what if orochi and king get him so mad it starts to change him but due to his control over enma its only temporary like ashura

The spoilers are still a bit confusing, Zoro says he needs to know what race King is, before beating him lol, yet he has not used his upper tier moves so far as we know, unless spoiler provider holding back that.

So is this not a battle of strength or power for Zoro then?
The haters lack understanding of what "critical thinking during battle" means

They think it means Zoro is getting destroyed in battle

He will not Cut a Dragon 🐉 Head this time like (Ryuma) I make a Bet thay it will be The Island itself that will be Cut,when the explosives 🧨 explodes and is engulfed in flames. Asura Flame Rend is an extreme possibility.

No one said that, but it does mean he struggles saying otherwise is pure coping
Post automatically merged:

:crazwhat:
Actually people have said it... that's why it's funny.

It's called critical thinking because he needs to know what his race is in order to win the fight... hence why it says he needs to know his race in order to win not "he is struggling because he needs to figure out what his race is" or "he is struggling because..."

- Small detail i've noticed by reading the translation of the korean leaker which wasn't told in the summary :
* Enma reacts to the sound of shamisen that Zoro hears from somewhere by emitting heat

Interesting!!!
Will this have anything to do with the below?

Oda is doing this for a reason, this is ALL part of Zoro's storyline that is building up in Wano, and will all culminate in the end. This reveal about Enma and Oden's Will and Hyori, and Black Blade Forming, and Heat Emission, and what Zoro means to Wano, and what he is going to mean. I'm hyped.

I think Zoro is going to play a much bigger impact to Wano than even Zoro fans may be thinking.

And Oden's biggest wish besides opening up Wano, was to Kill Kaido, all I am saying.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
The theory that the 3 Numbers with Apoo last chapter are the 3 Samurai who helped Yamato just got a lot stronger. I'm curious to know where this will lead. I'd want to say Zoro, but Ushimaru doesn't really mean anything to him, unless he already knew him somehow. After all, Zoro hasn't heard anyone utter Ushimaru in front of him. I don't think we got a timeline of when Kaido visited Vegapunk. Because if the Numbers are the 3 Samurai, they must've been experimented on back at Punk Hazard, which would've been after he got some of the others, who were already among his ranks 20 years ago.

20 years ago, the 3 Samurai were imprisoned. This is a very intriguing subplot.

Zoro needs to learn more about King to beat him, which seems like the perfect setup for King to get fleshed out. That's good. This may be Zoro's most developed fight since the timeskip. Enma reacting to the song being played echoes what Kawamatsu claimed about swords housing the souls of their fallen wielders, and that it was up to their comrades to pick them up to continue the battle. Oden loved to listen to Hiyori play Tsukihime, so Oda is taking this idea a little more literally.

I've always liked the idea that swords possessed a certain sentience to them based on the history they've had, and that the sword and swordsman must become one in order to reach their true potential. A sword must become the extension of one's will.

Last edited:
What is so special about it? It can hear the song? Wow, what a speciality it is.
If it also can dance, we are all in trouble. Especially if it dances better than Oden. :cantseeme:

You mean Zoro is mid diffing King while taking a call? :ihaha:

No such thing was ever confirmed, you just convinced yourself into what you want to troll... Not impressed.

1. Zoro
2. Kaido
3. Big Mom
4. King
5. Law
6/7/8. Luffy/Kidd/Killer
9/10. Yamato/Sanji
No need to thank me. :goyea:

Every time they hype themselves up during spoilers, every time we hear crickets when chapter comes out.
The best part is that they never learn. :milaugh:

Because Sanji and Luffy together cant beat King?

Anyone who doesnt, should stay away from power-scaling.

Whitebeard: ASURA DOES EXIST!!!
It is a style, just like 1/2/3 sword styles are.
The demon-god style and Zoro is the only one who has it in the whole OP.
Fitting for the strongest character ever.

The Wildfire would burn the entire Totland to the ground on his own, lol.
That's why Kaido brings him along when he wants to take out WSM in the middle of the entire might of Navy.

Already happened. Not surprising considering that he is handling Zoro's hits better than Kaido.

Dont blame other people just because you failed to scale Pica properly.
King is putting up a better fight than 2 Emperors did.

At least you can blame Enma that Zoro is so strong. Weak straw to grab on is better than no straw.
Only one problem - mincing mountains and fighting top tiers before Enma is a hole in your theory.

I know, right? Kidd should never be compared to Zoro.
He should stay as Zoro's cheerleader who thanks Zoro for saving his life.

Did you find any? :yasu:
Nothing special about it. Nothing at all. :usoprice:

Status
Not open for further replies.