Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
An army of Giants would still get low diff'd by a strong high tier. But compare them against the other armies? They wash them.

That's exactly why Kaido's going for the SMILE devil fruit users, Big Mom wanted Giants in her army and then Germa's solidiers. They are all elite fodder but still fodder.

Zoro's statement is like comparing King's strength to Giants, but it should be understood as Lunarians possessing physical strength comparable to Giants. King is a YFM, ofcourse he is much stronger than an average Lunarian or an average Giant.

Whitebeard had Ancient Giants, Fishmen and Minks on his ship and yet he hyped Lunarians as "gods". They might be one of the strongest races in the verse probably, on an average.
That's exactly what I tried to say.

It's not the fact that King was compared to fodder giants but the issue whether his enormous strength is due to his race. Thus, the fishmen and giant comparison since both races are known for high natural strength.

Zoro tried to connect the dots. He actually confirms that King's race is very powerful, not just by hearsay but because he witnessed it straight from his battle with a (powerful) Lunarian.

Last edited:
You are my favorite Anti-Zolo pirate lately, you use the most copium. :smoothy:
Is it because you slowly realize that ZKK is inevitable or is there another reason? :yasu:
Mate, remember when I said that one of the threads occuring after ZKK is gonna be "Cook could have killed Kaido, too, because hurr equal wings durr!"? :suresure:

I am confident now another nonsensical thread happening post-ZKK is "Why it was Enma/Oden who killed Kaido, not Zoro". :milaugh:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That's exactly what I tried to say.

It's not the fact that King was compared to fodder giants but the issue whether his enormous strength is due to his race. Thus, the fishmen and giant comparison since both races are known for high natural strength.

Zoro tried to connect the dots. He actually confirms that King's race is very power, not just by hearsay but because he recognized it straight from his battle with a (powerful) Lunarian.
Yeah.

Zoro and Marco both connected the dots. Marco also recognized that King wasn't human after the beatdown he got from him, hence talked about King's race in 1022/1023. It wasn't really King being compared to a Giant, its more like the Lunarians being compared to Fishmen and Giants as a race.

So ? Giants like humans and Fishman all have varying degrees of PLs. Who tf cares about the strongest giants….Zoro didnt compare King to the strongest giants or fishmen.

Zoro just doesnt know what race he comes from and is just trying to figure out. Yall blowing this outta proportion. Goes to show how featless/hypeless King really is.
It's amazing how they think zoro is comparing King to the strongest giants
When he just wondering which race is he from?

Zoro doesn't even know about giants much coz he never witnessed the strongest giants and never been in elbaf.

@Sentinel you're making up hypothesis
No statement here hypes King even above G3 in physical strength
And zoro didn't hype King to be strong as strongest giants or anything

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@Sentinel you're making up hypothesis
No statement here hypes King even above G3 in physical strength
And zoro didn't hype King to be strong as strongest giants or anything
You ever heard of a thing called metaphor? :shame:
IRL when someone is strong, he is compared to a horse.
In OP, when someone is strong, he is compared to a fishman/giant.
The best thing is that Zoro didnt say that for Kaido/Big Mom. :yasu:

Status
Not open for further replies.