Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing how they think zoro is comparing King to the strongest giants
thats a REACH.. generally if someone with body significantly smaller than a giant has the strength of the giant (any) concentrated into them then they are friggin monstrous

ofc the the way oda pitched it was zoro generalizing the strength of giants as a whole reaching for either side of this strength spectrum is pulling crap from their asses.

It's amazing how they think zoro is comparing King to the strongest giants
When he just wondering which race is he from?

Zoro doesn't even know about giants much coz he never witnessed the strongest giants and never been in elbaf.

@Sentinel you're making up hypothesis
No statement here hypes King even above G3 in physical strength
And zoro didn't hype King to be strong as strongest giants or anything
Zoro doesn't have to face giants to know that they are known for the strength. Comprehend what the manga is telling us.

It's Wano and you are still pushing the BS that nobody is stronger than G3. That's pathetic. It's time for you to suck it up and move on. Katakuri is not the strongest YC1, but the weakest. It will be ok. Take some copium and get some rest.

Last edited:
Lmao only zkk that's happening is zoro kills king.

Imagine zoro being such a bitch that as soon as luffy lands a final blow and the world is Watchung. Kaidos on the ground knocked out with drool spilling everywhere... and zoro runs up and chops his lifeless corpse. That's fuckin lame. :whitepress:
Lol if that’s what u think will happen I’m sure ur gonna be in for a shock :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

I agree Marco > King but to say that "King stands no chance" is fucking blasphemous 😭😭

Downplaying King = Dowplaying Queen because he is inferior to King

This isn't the game you wanna play Candyboi
I’m not downplaying king and queen. Unlike a lot of people I actually think that the difference between the two is not that big. Sure king is the stronger but not by much. I just think Marco is on a different level for a few reasons. First after BB took the tremor fruit the five elder starts said that he and the remaining 3 yonkou are the only ones who could beat BB. King,Ben,shiryu can not do that. He actually fought a few admirals and we have seen him go toe to toe with them. And he fought Blackbeard and came out of it unscratched.
I think it’s save to say that Marco is
Yonkou>Marco>YC1
But king and queen are definitely monsters in their own regard.

Judge top 5 theory...

what if the augmentation to strength made by judge to his kids reflect the races they got their abilities from..

@Chrono @Zowo (just to annoy you lil ass) @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @Arrow @nRandle @Hedfi @Yasheen
Post automatically merged:

Or cuz Zoro doesnt think much of those two while he thinks King is more than them? :yasu:
What kind of weed did you smoke this morning?

:yasu:

Status
Not open for further replies.