Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how Hiryuu Kaen should not even be his Base strongest attack, let one Asura.
It is all situational I would say. Attacks which made BM and Kaido loose their shit are either rendered useless by king or Zoro hasn't used them yet. Now with this whole race thingy Oda is taking a different route then what everyone had predicted.
Also, panels will clear doubts regarding enma and music reaction incident. But one thing is certain which is that Zoro is turning one of his blades black. Which highly likely in turn will lead to zkk.

What a great feat !
The same feat was replicated by legendary pirate Palms Kun

4 Admirals Warlords and 100K marines combined failed to put a scratch on this chad
Wow I never realized that. This dude is gonna be the biggest rival to become pirate king. Actually a couple of people came unscratched out of the war.
doffy,boa, mihawk etc. It’s just some people involved themselves more and some less.

thats a REACH.. generally if someone with body significantly smaller than a giant has the strength of the giant (any) concentrated into them then they are friggin monstrous

ofc the the way oda pitched it was zoro generalizing the strength of giants as a whole reaching for either side of this strength spectrum is pulling crap from their asses.
Zoro didn't even say he's strong as giants
He's just questioning if he is a fishman or giant

It is all situational I would say. Attacks which made BM and Kaido loose their shit are either rendered useless by king or Zoro hasn't used them yet. Now with this whole race thingy Oda is taking a different route then what everyone had predicted.
Also, panels will clear doubts regarding enma and music reaction incident. But one thing is certain which is that Zoro is turning one of his blades black. Which highly likely in turn will lead to zkk.
Well Oda's scaling is situational sadly, but I hope and think he also understands that characters have got to have general power levels haha but he just doesn't care about them enough to lend them the same importance of portraying the plots he desires I guess, whether or not these feature power levels consistency.

Wow I never realized that. This dude is gonna be the biggest rival to become pirate king. Actually a couple of people came unscratched out of the war.
doffy,boa, mihawk etc. It’s just some people involved themselves more and some less.
BB wasn't scared of Shanks , it was Palms Kun's angry Aura which made everyone backdown from War(Oda said this in an Sbs and databook confirmed it 👍)

Status
Not open for further replies.