Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
My headcanon :

No one ? He will be so strong that nobody could take him down.

But Shin and co will convince him that he would keep Seika even after the war and nothing will change for him, and that war will stop. So he leaves.

hmm i didn't consider that at all.
yep he really may have this conversation with shin.
but i don't think he will stop until he is defeated with riboku.

after it he will stay at his city.
but when said they will convince him keeping seika safe came to my mind old prediction from fans
that he will join qin ?!

hmm in that battle qin will lose gg6 who is kanki . so will he be new gg as well ?!
or it's too much for qin to have another gg shin ohon moten are enough!!

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
hmm i didn't consider that at all.
yep he really may have this conversation with shin.
but i don't think he will stop until he is defeated with riboku.

after it he will stay at his city.
but when said they will convince him keeping seika safe came to my mind old prediction from fans
that he will join qin ?!

hmm in that battle qin will lose gg6 who is kanki . so will he be new gg as well ?!
or it's too much for qin to have another gg shin ohon moten are enough!!
I don't think he will join Qin. He will just be a neutral party who protects his city like always. Like a special deal.

But yes in my head this will happen only at the end of the war when Riboku is close to losing or already lost and then SBS and Qin (Shin or somebody else) will have a talk.

But I think there is a window for him not not dying during that war.

Either Shin or Ouhon.

Historically, after the final of Zhao, the good Zhao prince forms a mini state called Dai, that allies with the state of Yan.

Ouhon defeats Dai and captures the prince. I think Shibashou will survive the defeat of Zhao, and he will die at the hands of Ouhon in Dai.

yep lol 😆 no one besides them hara care about lol.

poor moten 😢.

hmm historically he was stripped off his duties .getting back to side with the prince doesn't seems right to me
unless that prince capital is is where seika is or close to it.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
It's the same for Kisui. But the difference with Kisui is he lost one of his close friend and Kanki violence may disgust him forever. So maybe he wont ever accept a deal etc.

But I am not totally sold into the idea that Kisui will die.

Kyoukai or Yotanwa.

Those who know will know why I think this is a possibility!!

yep kk and ytw mentioned at last battle with Zhao.
but there's many before it.
also considering hara writing
SBS will appear and participate before his historical role.
Also shin important to hara than kk
look how he get big role in every battle while historically he isn't there.

maybe just kk will have bigger role at that time as general.
Post automatically merged:

What battle

Ousen Ytw kanki vs sbs riboku
last battle vs Zhao
also riboku get excuted
so we will lost 2 great character in one arc:josad:

Worst

Custom title
yep kk and ytw mentioned at last battle with Zhao.
but there's many before it.
also considering hara writing
SBS will appear and participate before his historical role.
Also shin important to hara than kk
look how he get big role in every battle while historically he isn't there.

maybe just kk will have bigger role at that time as general.
Post automatically merged:

Ousen Ytw kanki vs sbs riboku
last battle vs Zhao
also riboku get excuted
so we will lost 2 great character in one arc:josad:

Yea i knew he was going to be executed
but WTF he claps all 3 of them ? or it's just ma boy Kanki?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
SBS is hugggeeee hype. Lot more than KoChou. Riboku asked for him to be a H3. And amang the H3 we only have huge beasts : Renpa, RSJ, Riboku and Houken. If SBS is at that level he will be a monster.

Worst

Custom title
SBS is hugggeeee hype. Lot more than KoChou. Riboku asked for him to be a H3. And amang the H3 we only have huge beasts : Renpa, RSJ, Riboku and Houken. If SBS is at that level he will be a monster.
I wonder whi he declined to be one of the H3, maybe he didn't liked the king ?

It's the same for Kisui. But the difference with Kisui is he lost one of his close friend and Kanki violence may disgust him forever. So maybe he wont ever accept a deal etc.

But I am not totally sold into the idea that Kisui will die.
that's right.

but kisui is much lesser than sbs.
kisui even he is fictional general
he has no feats or weight yet he did nothing big at all.
didn't even show great power like that gg from wei.

so his importance is much smaller than sbs who is supposed to be 3 Great heaven .

with thia i can see kisui joining qin with ease cuz he will not affect much

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I wonder whi he declined to be one of the H3, maybe he didn't liked the king ?
Yeah he likely despised Tou Jou and mainly wanted to stay at Seika. Being a H3 likely means you have to fight everywhere in Zhao. SBS is a Seika guy. And Tou Jou was shit human being

Yea i knew he was going to be executed
but WTF he claps all 3 of them ? or it's just ma boy Kanki?

😆
he defeat kanki earlier 3 or 4 years before this battle.
but kanki die during this final one
but we don't know how and who killed him
ousen ytw are fine just kanki lol.

but yeah in that battle both 3 they lost to Riboku so they relied on court spied to excuted him

but we don't know how hara do it

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
that's right.

but kisui is much lesser than sbs.
kisui even he is fictional general
he has no feats or weight yet he did nothing big at all.
didn't even show great power like that gg from wei.

so his importance is much smaller than sbs who is supposed to be 3 Great heaven .

with thia i can see kisui joining qin with ease cuz he will not affect much
yeah I agree Kisui is a poor man's SBS. Kisui is nice and all but he wont ever be a monster. Kisui is "just" a good general.

but Hara kept him alive with Batei for a reason.

I don't know if he will join Qin but I don't see him being slain in battle. I can see him staying in Rigan at the end and ruling the city.

Kisui is too "nice" to be killed I think. I think he will be kept alive. But i hope I'm wrong, it would be really interesting to see him being killed by Shin or an other young ones. Kisui being a beloved and good ruler i want to see how they can justify and cope with the fact to kill him.

Worst

Custom title
😆

but yeah in that battle both 3 they lost to Riboku so they relied on court spied to excuted him

K...Kanki

😆

Imo, Hara is going to digress with History here, I think Shin will defeat Riboku. The 2 of them are linked since Ouki's death, we have seen Riboku growing more interest in Shin and acknowleding him every time they met or through his thoughts. We also have Shin's promise to be the one that will take him down. That might be the win that makes him a GG.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Apparently Riboku manages to defend against Qin several times before his dumb officials get bribed by Ousen to execute Riboku.
Historically the Qin thought Zhao was undefeatable as long as Riboku was alive, and the whole reason they needed to bribe the Zhao court was because they didn’t think they’d be able to defeat Zhao militarily.

I wonder if Hara will give Riboku that level of hype in the manga. It would make that scene where Riboku told Shouheikun that every one of Qin’s Generals attacking him simultaneously would still not be enough to defeat him foreshadowing lol.

Last edited:
Historically the Qin thought Zhao was undefeatable as long as Riboku was alive, and the whole reason they needed to bribe the Zhao court was because they didn’t think they’d be able to defeat Zhao militarily.

I wonder if Hara will give Riboku that level of hype in the manga. It would make that scene where Riboku told Shouheikun that every one of Qin’s Generals attacking him simultaneously would still not be enough to defeat him lol.
it's been long since I checked but iirc Riboku defended two or three times against Qin after he defeats Kanki, before they (Ousen likely) bribed the officials to kill him, and beat zhao for good, but too busy to check on the exact details.

I think Hara will keep that level of hype for Riboku as he hypes up his comeback, that wouldn't be without a reason I think, and even when you check his current stats it says accumulating his strength at Seika, so it's clear he will come back more dangerous than ever before.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
it's been long since I checked but iirc Riboku defended two or three times against Qin after he defeats Kanki, before they (Ousen likely) bribed the officials to kill him, and beat zhao for good, but too busy to check on the exact details.

I think Hara will keep that level of hype for Riboku as he hypes up his comeback, that wouldn't be without a reason I think, and even when you check his current stats it says accumulating his strength at Seika, so it's clear he will come back more dangerous than ever before.
If the Zhao court actually cooperates with him, and they release all those strong-looking Zhao prisoners that prince Ka was trying to release, then yeah I can see Riboku pulling it off lol. A huge part of Zhao’s loss of Gyou was that the Zhao King did not listen to Riboku and unleash Kochou when he told them to.

So yeah with the Zhao court cooperating with him and Shibashou on his side, Qin would not be able to defeat him militarily (within Shouheikun’s timeframe I guess)