Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
I get it now why hara made that person a woman

i hate to say it , but he want to give kk something to release her anger
so he will made kk kill this woman somehow .

kk has been absent since 996 or before

also i cleaned and typed those 2 pages then i gave up lol

Post automatically merged:

The end of the chapter is at Seika, so we will maybe see SBS next chapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

I think SBS is the guy i want to see the most

I am more hype for SBS than for Kouen lol

i hope hara don't give him the usual face and beard

from kanki to riboku to reinshojo SHk etc they all have same beard
also esi and reinshojo same hair .

at least for now he has unqe hair

oh Nvm he has same beard lol

Post automatically merged:

@RayanOO @TheKnightOfTheSea

who u think will face him ?! i mean SBS !!
we know it can't be moten
so it has to be shin or Ohon

which one of them ?! did hara gave Ohon a rest this last arc cuz he will give him sbs ?!

or as usual shin
:lusalty:

Last edited:
look at the mask she was wearing

I don't remember what mask is that..

I am still confused though.. what do you mean by:
- Kanki will release his anger, by killing this woman? And why must that person be a woman instead of man?
- KK is Kanki right? He has been missing since 996??? What 996, assuming it is a typo and you meant chapter 696, didn't he keep making appearance lately??

I don't remember what mask is that..

I am still confused though.. what do you mean by:
- Kanki will release his anger, by killing this woman? And why must that person be a woman instead of man?
- KK is Kanki right? He has been missing since 996??? What 996, assuming it is a typo and you meant chapter 696, didn't he keep making appearance lately??
Lol
KK= Kyou Kai not kanki

you really don't remember this mask ?!

this is Saki tribe mask !?

you get it now :myman:

Lol
KK= Kyou Kai not kanki

you really don't remember this mask ?!

this is Saki tribe mask !?

you get it now :myman:
Ooh I get it now lol.
Damn, you think the author wants to feed that Saki clan woman to Kyoukai?
Hmm, I'm not sure it will go that way.
When I read that scene, the conclusion I get is, probably that woman will be relevant as Kanki's subordinate, to replace Raido..

Ooh I get it now lol.
Damn, you think the author wants to feed that Saki clan woman to Kyoukai?
Hmm, I'm not sure it will go that way.
When I read that scene, the conclusion I get is, probably that woman will be relevant as Kanki's subordinate, to replace Raido..
yep i thought at first that it will serve to explain kanki past or the pain he feel etc
then while on bed this came to my mind that kk may end this woman (even though i hate this idea )
also if hara want he could connect her to Shiyuu clan (kk's clan).
--
but yeah i still think the main purpose of this is to give us more info about kanki background .
i mean kanki is character who don't talk about himself so hara need someone to say it
and no one better than saki who has been with kanki before anyone else .

Worst

Custom title
yep i thought at first that it will serve to explain kanki past or the pain he feel etc
then while on bed this came to my mind that kk may end this woman (even though i hate this idea )
also if hara want he could connect her to Shiyuu clan (kk's clan).
--
but yeah i still think the main purpose of this is to give us more info about kanki background .
i mean kanki is character who don't talk about himself so hara need someone to say it
and no one better than saki who has been with kanki before anyone else .
To turn Kanki like this i can't even imagine how brutal his backstory will be

Summary by Jeeswag

Sei and Shin:
Shin says he can't believe they're meeting at a place like this and tells Sei to get up so they can go somewhere nicer to chat. Shin asks where his horse is and Sei says he doesn't know because he walked over so they both get on Shin's horse. Shin tells Sei to hold on to him tight but not too tight since it'll feel bad and Sei says he has a lot of requests. They both see the sunset and describe it as red as blood. Then Shin brings Sei to the location where they can see Eikyuu and Shin tells him how the HSU was able to punch through that area to come here for Kochou's head. He describes the condition of the battle and how hopeless it seemed but the HSU was able to do it and also gives credit to the Gyokuhou saying they couldn't have done it without them. After killing the dumpling looking guy and going through all the hardship they found out that Kanki already killed Kochou. Shin then says that Ten said it's because the HSU got through that Kochou moved his troops to block them and Kanki was able to take Kochou's head and that in order to create that situation the HSU was probably called over.
Shin asks what Sei thinks is going on in Kanki's mind, to which he says he can't deny that he is a genius. However they both don't like his character. Shin then apologizes and thanks him for coming. Sei asks what for and Shin says that despite being so close he wasn't able to stop Kanki from doing what he did. Sei says it couldn't be helped since they were sent far away. Shin says that he was gonna go send Kanki flying but stopped because of Ten and thought nobody out there could stop Kanki. Then Sei showed up and he grew more impressed. Sei says even if he came he wasn't able to punish him and that right now they still need the strength of that man. Shin agrees but is annoyed.

Sei says right now the thing that's worrying him most is not Kanki but the result of killing so many surrendered soldiers. He then says that the rage of the people of Zhao will be directed at those who were on the battlefield, including Shin. If the Zhao's morale goes down then the war will become easier, however with an event like this it could be the opposite and the Zhao will become more relentless. Shin says it'll be fine. He then says that they came to eliminate the Zhao so receiving their hate is expected. With each step their battle gets closer to the Zhao people. As they get closer they'll probably start to feel the pain of the Zhao people much stronger as well. However, that was something Shin has already prepared himself for. The war looks like it'll get harder but they will see it through til the end without doing things like Kanki just did.

Sei says he knew it since before but Shin is truly strong. Shin says of course because he is the "golden sword" of Sei. Sei thinks to himself that he is constantly being saved by Shin. Shin asks if he said something and Sei tells him to look over towards Eikyuu. Beyond that are the two other castles they were aiming for and past that will be Kantan where the Zhao king resides. He then says that it's been 16 years since he escaped from that city with the help of others. That child who escaped thanks to the lives of those people became the king of Qin and is standing on the ground right outside of Kantan. Of course that is also thanks to the help of Shin and the others spilling their blood. Shin says he fought along side them too so it's not just their efforts. If they go a little further it'll happen. Past the two castles and with the fall of the Zhao king the kingdom of Zhao will perish. Sei says it won't be easy and the battles will become harder but they must push past it since the heart of Zhao is right in front of them. Shin says to leave it to him.

Kanki HQ:

Naki shows up at the HQ saying he sees the three of them are safe. Kokuou gets agitated while Marron and Ringyoku greets him and says somehow they're safe. Kokuou asks how they can greet a traitor like him and Marron tells her to calm down. Naki tells her to not get mad or her wrinkles will get bigger and she'll die earlier. She says she'll kill him and to not sit down. Ringyoku asks what he's there for and Naki asks where the boss is. Marron assumes he's with some women in his tent. Naki says he heard about Raido and what they did afterwards so he came to check on the boss and his situation. Kokuou tells him an outsider should mind his own business. Naki says it's too much to be a retaliation for what happened with Raido. Marron says it wasn't because of the death of Raido and it was the original nature of Kanki the Beheader coming out.
Ringyoku says he thinks it sort of had to do with Raido since his death wouldn't be a small deal to the boss. Marron says it's not a small deal and that Raido was one of the originals. Naki says he heard the Saki clan was the original. Kokuou says there's no way the Saki clan was the original. Ringyoku says he heard something similar before and asks if he told him that. Marron says the Saki clan was part of the group when he joined too. Kokuou says she doesn't know and that nobody can remember whether they were there at the beginning or not. Naki wonders why the Saki aren't part of the executives when they've been here for so long. Kokuou says nobody can understand the Saki clan and Marron says even the boss keeps them at a distance. Kokuou then tells Naki to get lost while Ringyoku says just let him stay for a drink. Kanki is seen with a woman who has the mask of the Saki clan in his tent.

Sei Side:

Sei went around the battlefield encouraging the soldiers he met and visited Ouhon in his tent. He even began discussing the children with him and Ouhon yelled at Shin saying he's in the way and that this conversation is not for single men. Sei then took his 30,000 troops along with a few injured soldiers back to Kanyou.

Zhao Side:

The narration says that because of the efforts of the Qin the time that has stopped for one man was about to begin again. Within the city of Seika a messenger rides his horse yelling that they received a message from the king of Zhao.

No break next week

Last edited by a moderator:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

which one of them ?! did hara gave Ohon a rest this last arc cuz he will give him sbs ?!

or as usual shin
Either Shin or Ouhon.

Historically, after the final of Zhao, the good Zhao prince forms a mini state called Dai, that allies with the state of Yan.

Ouhon defeats Dai and captures the prince. I think Shibashou will survive the defeat of Zhao, and he will die at the hands of Ouhon in Dai.

Really surprising that none of the inner circle of Kanki know much about Saki clan. They don’t have a clue that Kanki is closest to Saki clan. More mystery added on Kanki lol.

Zhao is on the brink now. They’ll be at their strongest, if not they’ll be wiped out. Qin’s situation in the coalition war arc is reversed now..This upcoming war against Riboku and Shibashou is gonna be hard and epic!!

I read on Kingdom wiki (yeah such a great source I know), the leader of Saki clan is a woman.

Probably this is obvious already for some people, but I think the woman with Kanki is not just some member from Saki clan. She is Saki, the leader of the clan.
yep
we only knew this after 700
even wiki they must edit it after 700 leaked.

welli think many went that she is leader cuz
hara will not make just member of saki important.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

or as usual shin
My headcanon :

No one ? He will be so strong that nobody could take him down.

But Shin and co will convince him that he would keep Seika even after the war and nothing will change for him, and that war will stop. So he leaves.