Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin had 78 mi bounty at age of 8. Was she stronger than those pirates with bounties below that?

For sure strong pirates will have bigger bounties but is not 100% relative.

WB was stronger than Roger but Roger had a bigger bounty for discovering all secrets of the world.
Post automatically merged:

They spread the sky which is a bigger feat.
They lied and said she was because everyone in the store understands that bounties are linked to strength. Otherwise they wouldn’t have to make up a story . Like ffs , exception that proves the rule. You may as well say a trans woman having a penis proves that all women have penises with this logic.

G

Gorosei Informer

I have that Arcana... (not playing anymore...)

:steef:
Niiiice! Shes my favourite hero and I waited 7 LONG years for it to finally happen! Couldn't be happier about it! That's awesome that you have it but also a shame ironically that you're not playing anymore! Funnily enough, I think if Ulti existed in Dota, she would be similar to Marci in playstyle!

:ultimoji::cheers::kata::fransuper::neesama::finally:

Niiiice! Shes my favourite hero and I waited 7 LONG years for it to finally happen! Couldn't be happier about it! That's awesome that you have it but also a shame ironically that you're not playing anymore! Funnily enough, I think if Ulti existed in Dota, she would be similar to Marci in playstyle!

:ultimoji::cheers::kata::fransuper::neesama::finally:
True

:lulz:

I loved to play Oracle, Chen and Gyro roamer.

:saden:

(With the WR arcana and QoP arcana I played roamer as well...)

Status
Not open for further replies.