Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exaggerated or not they soru can't out speed a slow yokai they hype is trash already LOL
they didn't see it coming prolly anf it encompasses a large portion of the area..

plus injuries aren't fatal blows like you're acting they are.
Post automatically merged:

Man Ricardo is a legend
Mf disappeared on us tho i hope hes doing well
hopefully man.

G

Gorosei Informer

I wonder what will happen if Brook awakens hid df:brootea:
Brook would probably be my fav. character if my fav. character wasn't my fav. character:akaman:
I've imagined him opening the gate to the underworld and unleashing souls to possess people and freeze everything in an area (but maybe not as effectively as Aokiji and some cold mist/fog or w/e too).

He might be able to resurrect people who have fallen in battle at least, either recently or and were slayed by him or and whoever else he is fighting. So he fought CP0 and uised his awakening, he could summon the souls of people they've killed?

Similarly to one of Yamamoto's Bankai abilities in Bleach?

I could see him unleashing some kind of undead army, whether its ghosts or zombies or both and anything else even. I've actually wanted to see him possess the giant Onigashima skull and make it "talk and laugh" like he does lmao.

I do wonder if what he can do now is his awakening but I hope not, I hope it's just him learning to use his DF for combat and learning how to use it in general, discovering what it can do.

Considering what Robin was able to do recently, which I suspect might have been her unlocking her awakening or unleashing it at least, maybe Brook could do something sort of similar and reference the giant Japanese skeleton yokai?:

It could give him more durability which is his main weakness, as well as helping to fight much larger opponents or so? The Numbers for example ofc?

I'd also love for him to just go full on Ghost Rider and even mimic the Penance Stare if possible!:

Maybe Brook could play on sins and guilt potentially? "Weight upon your soul"?

Imagine if Doc Q has the Shinigami fruit and he faces Brook like this?:

Headless Horsemann (Dullahan) vs the Skeleton Ghost of Hell?

Hell (pun not intended), I'd love a Headless Horseman (Dullahan) Zoan fruit too! I do think Brook will fight Lafitte but I have toyed with the idea of him facing Doc Q too tbh! Although Law might face Doc Q for all we know? Chopper seems like the obvious choice but maybe Chopper won't face him alone or maybe he will? So much potential and many possibilities!

This song has always made me think of Brook especially, I LOVE it so much and it would be so perfectly fitting for him!:

I also see Brook summoning the ghosts of his former crew for Laboon to play one final and the grandest ever performance for him! A concert to end all concerts, especially for Laboon who deserves it the most and has waited SO LONG to see and hear them again! Brook and Laboon's reunion is gonna be one of the most emotional and best moments in One Piece and in any series too! I really cannot wait for it!

:perocry::brootea::neesama::finally:

Also on a final note, funny that I mentioned Aokiji btw....

Zoro is a racist. I can prove it.

Arlong a racist character who believed fishmans are stronger than humans based on their strength. Bringing powerlevel according to genes

Zoro who believe he cant defeat king without knowing his race. Here, he is also bringing powerlevel according to genes like arlong.

What powerlevels has to do with races in one piece...lol. One just have to stronger haki to defeat the other one. Does even kaido, big mom, shanks, luffy, mihawk, akainu needs to know king's race in before defeating him. This is just absurd.
This is why Zoro is my GOAT

Chapter will probably be better. Seems it's mostly Zoro vs King and the Korean dude purposely refuses to elaborate on fights lol
It's already a 10/10 chapter for me based on those notes. Would be 100/10 when we see raws

they didn't see it coming prolly anf it encompasses a large portion of the area..

plus injuries aren't fatal blows like you're acting they are.

hopefully man.
OK they CoO sucks good to know after they was walking through the fire unfazed but Kanjuro sayed nah bruh yall ain't all that and when did I implied they got fatal blows??? I'm just saying they overhyped

OK they CoO sucks good to know after they was walking through the fire unfazed but Kanjuro sayed nah bruh yall ain't all that and when did I implied they got fatal blows??? I'm just saying they overhyped
looks like you don't get my point bro... Good CoO or not even if they had it i'd rather they couldn't dodge the Spirit even if they saw it coming

Status
Not open for further replies.