Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great feat !
The same feat was replicated by legendary pirate Palms Kun

4 Admirals Warlords and 100K marines combined failed to put a scratch on this chad
did he face someone like wb face to face and damaged him without getting a scratch ? facing marco without a single scratch in his body ? it's like comparing a lucky ant that didn't get stepped on in a war to a soldier who went face to face with the strongest and still took no damage

I think they are gonna stall them until Strawhats arrives but the fight is not gonna conclude.

Other than that maybe Drake and Apoo wins i dont see CP 0 hype going anywhere.
I don't think it will happen but I hope for Drake and Apoo to beat them.

This whole CPX story should have ended the moment CP9 was beaten by the SHs.

In fact CP9 got a Coverstory afterwards where they healed Lucci and were chased by the government.

And then suddenly Lucci and Kaku joined CP0 :okay:

I've imagined him opening the gate to the underworld and unleashing souls to possess people and freeze everything in an area (but maybe not as effectively as Aokiji and some cold mist/fog or w/e too).

He might be able to resurrect people who have fallen in battle at least, either recently or and were slayed by him or and whoever else he is fighting. So he fought CP0 and uised his awakening, he could summon the souls of people they've killed?

Similarly to one of Yamamoto's Bankai abilities in Bleach?

I could see him unleashing some kind of undead army, whether its ghosts or zombies or both and anything else even. I've actually wanted to see him possess the giant Onigashima skull and make it "talk and laugh" like he does lmao.

I do wonder if what he can do now is his awakening but I hope not, I hope it's just him learning to use his DF for combat and learning how to use it in general, discovering what it can do.

Considering what Robin was able to do recently, which I suspect might have been her unlocking her awakening or unleashing it at least, maybe Brook could do something sort of similar and reference the giant Japanese skeleton yokai?:

It could give him more durability which is his main weakness, as well as helping to fight much larger opponents or so? The Numbers for example ofc?

I'd also love for him to just go full on Ghost Rider and even mimic the Penance Stare if possible!:

Maybe Brook could play on sins and guilt potentially? "Weight upon your soul"?

Imagine if Doc Q has the Shinigami fruit and he faces Brook like this?:

Headless Horsemann (Dullahan) vs the Skeleton Ghost of Hell?

Hell (pun not intended), I'd love a Headless Horseman (Dullahan) Zoan fruit too! I do think Brook will fight Lafitte but I have toyed with the idea of him facing Doc Q too tbh! Although Law might face Doc Q for all we know? Chopper seems like the obvious choice but maybe Chopper won't face him alone or maybe he will? So much potential and many possibilities!

This song has always made me think of Brook especially, I LOVE it so much and it would be so perfectly fitting for him!:

I also see Brook summoning the ghosts of his former crew for Laboon to play one final and the grandest ever performance for him! A concert to end all concerts, especially for Laboon who deserves it the most and has waited SO LONG to see and hear them again! Brook and Laboon's reunion is gonna be one of the most emotional and best moments in One Piece and in any series too! I really cannot wait for it!

:perocry::brootea::neesama::finally:

Also on a final note, funny that I mentioned Aokiji btw....

Lol that was a really good read:jordanmf:

Status
Not open for further replies.